Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Convinced That Caleb Plant Can Be Mentally Broken: "If You Put Enough Pressure, He Will Concede"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Convinced That Caleb Plant Can Be Mentally Broken: "If You Put Enough Pressure, He Will Concede"

It may have taken longer than he expected, but all of the pieces were falling into place for Caleb Plant. In January of 2019, the Nashville, Tennessee, native achieved a lifelong dream, winning the IBF super middleweight crown. With three successful defenses of his 168-pound title, Plant (22-1, 13 KOs) attempted to place another check
    [Click Here To Read More]

For Plant to stand any chance of winning he shouldn't go on the backfoot all the time and burn up his (limited) stamina, he needs to do his best Bivol (against Zurdo) impression.

However, I see Benavidez getting tagged a lot and even dropped but I see him getting a late stoppage win.

Comment

I don't like Headmathy Buttley but his take is interesting

Comment

This is why his trainer said the other day that its gonna come down to courage and heart
        i still say its a 50/50 fight
        harry-greb harry-greb mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Benavidez is one big skinny guy. He could collapse and run out of gas himself. Let's see if he makes weight.
          Verus Verus pretty ste pretty ste like this.

Comment

Hard to argue against that

Comment

Bradley most often is wrong but here I believe all that head is coming together to give a good assessment of a possible outcome.

Comment

I believe that Plant had Mike Tyson syndrome when he fought Canelo. What I am saying is that plant feared Canelo and already had the fight half lost before he even entered the ring. I don't believe that Plant has any respect nor does he fear David.

Comment

I agree with Timmy School Bus Head, yes and no. On the one hand, Plant faded against Canelo, but he was in the fight until he got hurt. When u punch as hard as Canelo and he hits u clean in the head, that's a game changer, maybe even a life changer. Plant is a proud & arrogant guy. He genuinely thinks he's the sh.t, and he isn't really conceding anything. You have to beat the fight out of him, u have to really hurt that dude to where he's not physically capable anymore. Until then, he'll be moving and grooving, gliding and sliding and doing his thing. He isn't what ppl think. He's actually tough and can punch..and he's fast! However I'm riding with Benavidez. I don't like the shovel sh.t Plant did to Dirrell. I wanna see him get clipped good. Plus Benavidez is my dude, I rock with him against anybody

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                    I agree with Timmy School Bus Head, yes and no. On the one hand, Plant faded against Canelo, but he was in the fight until he got hurt. When u punch as hard as Canelo and he hits u clean in the head, that's a game changer, maybe even a life changer. Plant is a proud & arrogant guy. He genuinely thinks he's the sh.t, and he isn't really conceding anything. You have to beat the fight out of him, u have to really hurt that dude to where he's not physically capable anymore. Until then, he'll be moving and grooving, gliding and sliding and doing his thing. He isn't what ppl think. He's actually tough and can punch..and he's fast! However I'm riding with Benavidez. I don't like the shovel sh.t Plant did to Dirrell. I wanna see him get clipped good. Plus Benavidez is my dude, I rock with him against anybody
                    U really sound like a bitter bi_c_ with your why you want him to lose, fuk Dirrell! losing asS!

Comment

Working...
                    X