Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salita: Fight With Browne Is Miller's Opportunity To Re-Establish Himself As A Top Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salita: Fight With Browne Is Miller's Opportunity To Re-Establish Himself As A Top Heavyweight

If Jarrell Miller can beat Lucas Browne on Saturday, Miller's co-promoter is confident that type of victory would show Miller is ready to fight heavyweights toward the top of their division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why Salita tries to make us feel sorry for Millers lost opportunities? He should be banned for life

Comment

I'm very intrigued by this contest. I expect Miller to end it within 4 rounds. IF he wins I believe acivity would add momentum and another name such as Ortiz would put him in a position for a title shot. Some reaching IF's, I grant you, but he is a compelling character.

Here's another IF.

If he does win and go onto greater things, does he revert to form and juice when the world is watching, and blow it yet again? He's the Ben Johnson of heavyweight boxing.
      Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Conor Benn being welcomed back to the WBC rankings with open arms and having fights lined up that will hit major networks, yet Miller, who did the same thing and is fighting an ATG in Lucas Browne, and pretty much nobody knows about it or can watch it. This should be live on Sky Sports in the UK, and where is King Edward Potatoes at here? Earn with Hearn should have been paying the small sum needed for this, rather than paying Golovkin about 50 billion dollars 5 years after his prime was over.

As great as Golovkin was, when Earn with Hearn paid that ludicrous amount, his days of battering the likes of Curtis Stevens and Daniel Geale were long gone.

Earn with Hearn crying on about Cheeseburger Miller for years and years, mostly because his replacement Andy "Snickers Champion" Ruiz, whopped Joshua's ass, by the way, does Ruiz still own that Snickers belt? But does a daily video supporting Benn who failed every test, then had his team write a near 300 page report that nobody read.

Whether Eddie Hills likes it or not, Browne and Miller is an elite fight, both would smash his boy "I'm heavy" "peace and love", and he knows it. Nash out
        Last edited by Nash out; 03-18-2023, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Miller will knock out Browne within 5 rounds.

Comment

Dalits is a solid Jew… respect
            Last edited by Zaroku; 03-18-2023, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Here is an idea Salita… Match Miller with Wallin if he beats Browne. I expect Browne gets overwhelmed early. Browne got a WBA ranking after the Fa win but I believe that was his last meaningful win. If Miller wins we should start getting our weekly Salita article on how nobody will fight him. Just match Miller with Wallin. That could be a good in house HW fight.
              JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

It would nice if Miller train and was not well over 300 pounds he may get pass this guy but he gas out soon
                Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Miller will knock out Browne within 5 rounds.
                  wont even last that long

Comment

Miller is the biggest id.iot in the history of division. the threw away the life opportunity for the shot on 3 belts and career pay day. he will never get a chance like that ever again.

Comment

Working...
                    X