Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fighters Do You Personally Think Is On PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Fighters Do You Personally Think Is On PEDs?

For me...

Crawford
    Spence
    Davis
    Wilder
    Charlo, Jermell
    Charlo, Jermall
    Haney
    Stevenson
    Ennis
    Fulton
    Canelo

All of them. Literally every top athlete in the world today.
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Except Benn. Dude just wanted to get pregnant. Have you read his 278 page report?

Comment

BoxRec shoul add "+" for anyone tested positive
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Tyson Fury

Comment

I watch a lot of professional arm wrestling and their most popular guy even admit without saying it directly that there is no checks for it (more so in that sport obviously). You know others are on it, so you almost HAVE to in order to even the playing field when it comes to a strength sport.

Boxing adds the extra dangers of having a stronger guy hitting you, but at the end, it's also a ludicrous sport with big money involved. Everyone's looking to get the edge on each other to get those massive paychecks that come with winning. I hate to believe fighters are on stuff, but like any other sport, there are ways around everything.

I almost wish everyone was on them so we could just shut the argument up. Bill Burr mentioned that on one of the talk shows where he wish everyone was on peds as it would add excitement. He loved when the juiced baseball players were cracking out homeruns on every swing, lol. I just think it comes back to the danger factor that goes with boxing. A lot of power is like strength+speed combined. With the PED increasing your strength, it'll definitely up the power produced by the speed.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminLinus View Post
              For me...

Crawford
              Spence
              Davis
              Wilder
              Charlo, Jermell
              Charlo, Jermall
              Haney
              Stevenson
              Ennis
              Fulton
              Canelo
              you could add why you think that?
              Canelo obvious
              Charlos - anger issues
              Wilder - anger issues maybe - delusional?

I seem to remember Breadman saying any sudden unexplained improvement in an older fighter

Looking at Benn's before and after photos, I'd add any rapid muscle growth consistent with increased KO ratio or similar - Jermell suddenly started getting KOs where none before

Fighters at a lower level who just have tremendous toughness - maybe Babic

Luis Nery wouldn't surprise me one bit

I sling these names around but I have no idea if they signed up to VADA - just a gut feeling.

Bread also said that a new doping regime is being put together by VADA - 365 days a year 24/7 - who does and who doesn't sign up to this will tell us a lot

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Clean Fighters
                • Inoue
                • Lomachenko
                • Bivol
                • Golovkin
                • Chocalatito

Comment

the problem without a sanctioning body is it literally becomes a full ****** contest. Whoever is willing to juice the most wins. like bodybuilding. Skills don't matter as much anymore. a roid sanctioning body keeps everyone at a lower dosage with their tests. People cannot go all out.

both guys are clearly juiced. But one guy is more juiced.

the winner is a guy who doesn't even kickbox full time. LMFAO he's an MMA fighter. Strolls into kickboxing and brutally KO's K-1 champ.

happened to this guy too

skills do not matter anymore once you're on this lethal dosage of roids. I'm ded srs. your strength level will nullify any skills that took years to hone.

ex NFL wash out using K-1 GOAT like a punching bag. Juice matters.
                  Last edited by HeadShots; 03-15-2023, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    I watch a lot of professional arm wrestling and their most popular guy even admit without saying it directly that there is no checks for it (more so in that sport obviously). You know others are on it, so you almost HAVE to in order to even the playing field when it comes to a strength sport.

Boxing adds the extra dangers of having a stronger guy hitting you, but at the end, it's also a ludicrous sport with big money involved. Everyone's looking to get the edge on each other to get those massive paychecks that come with winning. I hate to believe fighters are on stuff, but like any other sport, there are ways around everything.

I almost wish everyone was on them so we could just shut the argument up. Bill Burr mentioned that on one of the talk shows where he wish everyone was on peds as it would add excitement. He loved when the juiced baseball players were cracking out homeruns on every swing, lol. I just think it comes back to the danger factor that goes with boxing. A lot of power is like strength+speed combined. With the PED increasing your strength, it'll definitely up the power produced by the speed.
                    thing is, it'd still be an uneven playing field because the better promoted fighters and more charismatic fighters could afford better peds. I think wht's behind yur wish is you want an even playing field? The only way you'll ever get that is everyone is OFF peds. Better testing and massive, but really massive penalties for getting caught - such as, but not limited to, returning all your purse from previous 3 fights or similar.

Comment

Working...
                    X