Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Warns Gervonta Davis: "He Better Start Training His Chin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's an odd comment coming from Ryan considering Luke Campbell put him down pretty hard. I know he got up well and we know what happened. Ryan also likes to indicate it was an issue due to the height and range of Luke, that he misjudged it. All fair to him if that is truly what happened, but at the end of the day, it was him who went down pretty hard. I'm not aware of a moment that Tank was dropped yet or badly hurt. So this comment just seems irrelevant and shouldn't have been made. It literally holds no weight.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
      I just can't see how a guy that wears paisley shirts, high water capri pants, long pointy toed hard bottoms with no socks, and hair gel, lip gloss and make up, is going to beat someone like Tank
      Like Tank didn't look gay af at the first press conference in a light purple/pink fur coat can't get anymore gay than that especially with the fruity hairstyles he picks.

Comment

Tank is training while Ryan continues to yap, Garcia will be clumsily trying to regain his balance and stuff the packets of artificial sweeteners that Davis just knocked out of him back into his shorts soon.

Comment

Does seem likely that someone get knocked out. Just not sure who it's going to be.

Comment

shouldnt ryan be training his chin instead? ryan the chinny one here not tank.

Comment

just follow the blueprint and give your neck a 6 pack

aGZn0r7_700b.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                this fight ain’t going past the 6th rd regardless of who wins. I will say this though, if tank starts out slow like he did in his last fight , Garcia might get him out of there. Garcia is fast and hits hard so tank can’t take the wait and see approach like he does sometimes because it might be too late .
                Rolly tried that strategy, and Tank let him throw his punches, timed him and.....u know What happened

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                  Ryan's gonna do well for about 6 rounds boxing Tank catching him with some nice shots then Tanks going to deliver a sickening KO out of nowhere and really hurt this kid
                  yeah, exactly how i see it. i get amir khan vibes with garcia, fast hands good combos and a chin hanging out in the air when he throws.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                    I just can't see how a guy that wears paisley shirts, high water capri pants, long pointy toed hard bottoms with no socks, and hair gel, lip gloss and make up, is going to beat someone like Tank
                    May I present into evidence, Oscar De La Hoya? None of that **** matters.

Comment

Working...
                    X