Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu Batters, Stops Tony Harrison To Secure Charlo Title Shot - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu Batters, Stops Tony Harrison To Secure Charlo Title Shot - HUGE Gallery

Tszyu, Harrison Fight Photos Gallery - Popular undefeated hometown favorite Tim Tszyu dominated former world champion Tony Harrison with a ninth-round TKO to win the Interim WBO Super Welterweight title Sunday in a SHOWTIME BOXING INTERNATIONAL main event live on SHOWTIME before 11,740 rabid pro-Tszyu fans at Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tony Fought light his outfit, he just fail apart! LMAO

Comment

I see gramps and brother, but where was his old man?

Comment

I was very impressed with Tszyu. That counter right he hit Harrison with early was fast. I didn't think he'd have that sorta hand speed. His sense of range was also very impressive.

I favor Charlo. Seen his tko of Castano live which was a thing of beauty but Tszyu is a live dog and worthy opponent.

Comment

89 pictures! That must be a record. Anyway, Harrison simply had no punch. Didn't seem to be much on them. Just jabs, good one's, but not enough. That's about all he offered. The way he ran was not enough either. Was thinking it was just a matter of time for the KO. With KO, judges weren't involved. No controversy there. Two courageous fighters.
          JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

I loved Tim's wife's energy at the end when he said, "What's my motha f'n name?" and she screamed, "Tim f'n Tyszyu!!!" lol good stuff. But congratulations to Tim who did a great job in a big fight atmosphere. He stayed calm and collected and didn't get greedy. He stepped on the gas exactly when he needed to.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
              I loved Tim's wife's energy at the end when he said, "What's my motha f'n name?" and she screamed, "Tim f'n Tyszyu!!!" lol good stuff. But congratulations to Tim who did a great job in a big fight atmosphere. He stayed calm and collected and didn't get greedy. He stepped on the gas exactly when he needed to.
              He definitely is/was irritated by his father's shadow that keeps coming up in every interview, seems he feels he has made his own name now, I don't think he will shake it unless he beats Charlo.
              JuniorTorres720 JuniorTorres720 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
                I see gramps and brother, but where was his old man?
                He hasn't been to any of Tims pro fights, not one.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He hasn't been to any of Tims pro fights, not one.
                  Wow, didn't nnow that. From what I read Tim seems to have great admiration for his father. I knew that Kostya had been a poor husband, but I assumed he was a good father. Too bad.

Edit: Just found this link. Turns out the old man was quite the ****ball parent and remains so. Again, too bad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...tle-fight.html
                  Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 03-12-2023, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Wow! Great pics.It was great to attend this amazing event! Let's see what Tszyu does next!

Comment

Working...
                    X