Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney-Lomachenko: MGM Grand Garden Arena In Las Vegas Site For May 20 Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice... I'm happy the fight got made. Got a bunch of great fights coming up now. I'm guessing Haney by controversial decision.
    Chollo Vista Chollo Vista likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post
      Kinda insane how many quality fights we are getting, excluding some really great cards revolving top contenders like let's say Ortiz Jr vs Stanionis or Stevenson vs Yoshino, inside two months we are getting 7 current and former p4p fighters fighting each other or current world champions.

Even just recently got Lara vs Wood, Nery vs Azat, Vargas vs Foster, Matias vs Ponce, Figueroa vs Magsayo, today Tzyu vs Harrison.
      It’s about damn time of you ask me, glad the promoters are sticking their heads out of their @$s for once and making the meaningful fights happen. This sport needs a good boost to keep it relevant with the casual fans, even they don’t want to see mismatch fights anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Let's bow our heads and pray that the WBA orders the winner to fight the winner of Davis vs. Garcia!
        Well they can only order Davis to fight Haney or Loma, as the catch-weight makes this a non title fight, which means, win or lose, Davis is still the secondary champion after this. And I think we both know, the WBA won't order that fight. But yes, I agree with you, let's hope so
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Looks like Top Rank played hard ball - Haney didn't want to train during Ramadan, and now he has to. Interesting development.

I won't be surprised if Haney fakes an injury and the fight gets pushed out to June or July. I would if I were him.

Comment

Working...
          X