Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Prez: Fury-Usyk Reach Tentative Deal, Ask For Time To Work On Contracts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA Prez: Fury-Usyk Reach Tentative Deal, Ask For Time To Work On Contracts

The World Boxing Association has been informed that heavyweight champions Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk have reached an agreement to fight each other on April 29 at Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-10-2023, 09:05 PM.

Looks like the fight might be on.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...n-29428562.amp
    jaded jaded Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Comment

Lmfao. Fury brings Ukrainian dosser to heel.
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
          Lmfao. Fury brings Ukrainian dosser to heel.
          Just shows who really wants it, nothing to brag about on Furys side he would never accept conditions like that, on the contrary, I admire Ursk for taking such a lowball offer to make it happen.

Comment

I doubt Fury accepts it at this point.

Seems to be that he doesn’t want it. Hope I’m wrong.

Comment

https://twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/st...5Es1_&ref_url=
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                So listening to this again, Usyk says he'll take it if Fury donates a million pounds immediately after (i.e. publicly in the ring) to the Ukrainian people.

The second part is less clear. I don't know if he wants Fury to agree that every day that he/Fury delays the fight past April 29th, an additional 1% of his purse is donated to the Ukrainian people ... or if he wants Fury to agree that every day that he delays donating that he has to add 1% of his purse.

regardless, the latter is likely for Fury saying he would take off 1% of the offer for every day that Usyk delayed accepting the offer
                Last edited by buge; 03-10-2023, 05:29 PM.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Fury COVID or injury incoming, hoping to delay the 29 April date, as the lazy bastard hasn't gotten off the sofa yet to train.

Comment

wow looks like usyk might have agreed to take 30%, what a guy

Comment

Working...
                    X