Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Felix Sturm Jailed, Agit Kabayel, Scardina Update, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ——-
    You are welcome. A lot of people don’t know that.
    Do you know how many immigrants settle in Sweden every year? 15% of the country is foreign born. Now you know
    Lol, no you know
    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Lol, no you know
      ———
      Social media has turned people into unsocial creatures
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

two things are certain in this life: death and taxes
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Hard to believe Kabayel beat Chisora. That was years ago & should have catapulted him up the rankings & into bigger fights. Top Rank never got him fight. It looks like that will be his career defining fight.
          These heavyweights that struggle to get good fights should all fight each other. Wallin, Bakole, Demirezen, Kabayel, Hrgovic, Makhmudov, Kossobutskiy..
          joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

These heavyweights that struggle to get good fights should all fight each other. Wallin, Bakole, Demirezen, Kabayel, Hrgovic, Makhmudov, Kossobutskiy..
            It makes sense to me. They are wasting years away & not making any money. I get Hrgovic trying to hold out but how long can he wait? His shot might not come until late 2024. I know that Kossobutskiy was made mandatory for EU & he was to fight Camrikan or however it’s spelled but twice there was not one promoter who made a bid on that fight so it was cancelled. Any combination of those names you listed would be good.

Comment

Working...
            X