No announcement yet.

Spence will suffer the same fate as Hurd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence will suffer the same fate as Hurd

Once a weight bully ends up in his natural division, you'll see them taking L's from random fighters. Now Hurd isn't big fish feasting on krill, he's getting whooped by nobodies. Once Spence is at jmw and fighting natural jmw's =---> curtains. Bookmark this thread for later.
    El_Mero El_Mero Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Originally posted by War Room View Post
    Once a weight bully ends up in his natural division, you'll see them taking L's from random fighters. Now Hurd isn't big fish feasting on krill, he's getting whooped by nobodies. Once Spence is at jmw and fighting natural jmw's =---> curtains. Bookmark this thread for later.
    Well, ive never heard of such a thing LOL. Stay up all night figuring this out? Boxers are SUPPOSE to fight as light as they can. Thats nothing new. Most fighters walk around at LEAST 20 pounds heavier.

Comment

I think we may have seen the last of Spence fighting any serious threat. He found a way out of the Pacquiao fight while he was having a bad training camp. He likely priced himself out of the Crawford fight, he hasn’t committed to a fight with Thurman, and now I hear Lubin is in contention at 154. If Charlo is ever mandated to give Spence a shot, I suspect he starts dropping titles and Spence will fight a no-hoper for the vacant title.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Well, ive never heard of such a thing LOL. Stay up all night figuring this out? Boxers are SUPPOSE to fight as light as they can. Thats nothing new. Most fighters walk around at LEAST 20 pounds heavier.
        Having a bad day pal?

Comment

After Thurman I see Spencer fighting the garcia-lara winner

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I think we may have seen the last of Spence fighting any serious threat. He found a way out of the Pacquiao fight while he was having a bad training camp. He likely priced himself out of the Crawford fight, he hasn’t committed to a fight with Thurman, and now I hear Lubin is in contention at 154. If Charlo is ever mandated to give Spence a shot, I suspect he starts dropping titles and Spence will fight a no-hoper for the vacant title.
            I'm not so sure he can beat Thurman, but I agree =---> Spence fighting any sort of real threat, those days are behind him. He'll ride off into the sunset using Danny and Porter as his toughest fights and how he should be considered a legend for it. Probably rope Algieri in there, a man brought into the scene to lose against Pacquiao.

Comment

I'm not so sure he can beat Thurman, but I agree =---> Spence fighting any sort of real threat, those days are behind him. He'll ride off into the sunset using Danny and Porter as his toughest fights and how he should be considered a legend for it. Probably rope Algieri in there, a man brought into the scene to lose against Pacquiao.
              I wouldn’t count out Thurman either, he beat better versions of Danny and Porter. Spence would rather fight hyped up no-hopers going forward than to accept the humility of losing his 0 in the loss column.
              NoConcoms NoConcoms El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Showtimes announcers said a few times that Armando Resendiz team said he can make 154. Unless 160lb Charlo gets Resendiz next, I wouldn't be surprised if we get Resendiz vs. Spence at 154 or a catchweight above 147.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I wouldn’t count out Thurman either, he beat better versions of Danny and Porter. Spence would rather fight hyped up no-hopers going forward than to accept the humility of losing his 0 in the loss column.
                  His team probably see's it too which is why they're doing it at a higher weight so Spence won't have to shrink as much and keep some strength.

Can't wait to see how his fans are going to spin it.

Comment

Having a bad day pal?
                    Nope, just stating the obvious, to some people.

Comment

Working...
                    X