Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Feel Like I'm Gonna Out-Class Inoue; The Power's Not Gonna Matter To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Frampton was on his way out and was a natural Jr. Featherweight. Walters was nothing special and was a one-dimensional power puncher. Who did Figueroa beat? Try Luis Nery, Moises Flores and Julio Ceja. Until getting stopped by Figueroa, they were lining Nery up to eventually face Monster Inoue. Nery was a wrecking machine.
    The fact you wrote this nonsense and tried to cast it down as legitimate isn't surprising. Downgrade vastly superior fighters and polish turds in the hope you don't embarrass yourself. Well, you failed. Horribly.

Figueroa not only got a draw with Ceja, but it was actually a robbery. Ceja won. Not Figueroa.

I don't care about the hype Nery got. He hasn't beaten anyone of note. His "Wins" over Yamanaka are soiled due to his cheating. Nery even got a gift against Alameda.

Moises who? Haha. That bum coming off losses and embarrassing himself in the Rigo fight? Yeah, that's some resume.

I don't want to keep you any longer. I know you're a busy man. You get back to your pipe because those rocks aren't going to smoke themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

The fact you wrote this nonsense and tried to cast it down as legitimate isn't surprising. Downgrade vastly superior fighters and polish turds in the hope you don't embarrass yourself. Well, you failed. Horribly.

Figueroa not only got a draw with Ceja, but it was actually a robbery. Ceja won. Not Figueroa.

I don't care about the hype Nery got. He hasn't beaten anyone of note. His "Wins" over Yamanaka are soiled due to his cheating. Nery even got a gift against Alameda.

Moises who? Haha. That bum coming off losses and embarrassing himself in the Rigo fight? Yeah, that's some resume.

I don't want to keep you any longer. I know you're a busy man. You get back to your pipe because those rocks aren't going to smoke themselves.
      Fulton is unified and undefeated champ at 122, and recognized as the best at the weight. That's why Monster wanted to fight him and not the Russian guy.

You keep blathering on about Donaire and Frampton, but no one seems to give a damn about either. I know it bothers you seeing Black fighters at the top of the sports, but go have a Snickers Bar and get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Donaire was old and small, Fulton is bigger, faster, and craftier.
        Yes and thanks
        Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          I think Fulton is playing mind games because if he says he's not worried about power, he's out of his goddamn mind and it will be a short night
          i guess he was really crazy
          Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X