Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Feel Like I'm Gonna Out-Class Inoue; The Power's Not Gonna Matter To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Feel Like I'm Gonna Out-Class Inoue; The Power's Not Gonna Matter To Me

Stephen Fulton Jr. thinks boxing fans and reporters have read too much into Nayoa Inoue's knockout ratio when assessing their upcoming 122-pound title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fulton has to worry more about the timing and accuracy of Inoue, it is impeccable

Comment

Fulton is doing some wishful thinking , can't say I blame him
      Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Fulton has to worry more about the timing and accuracy of Inoue, it is impeccable
        exactly, is not just power. Fulton can weather storms for sure but Inoue is world-class, we'll see how he does. I'm rooting for Inoue but I wish Fulton the best, very talented fighter
        NENOBROWN NENOBROWN likes this.

Comment

Timing beats speed every time and twice on Sunday. Then when you throw in power on top of that it makes for an almost unbeatable world class fighter.

Comment

This puto has 3 robberies on his record. They’re not letting him get away with this holding and cheating in Japan. This ugly fool is getting that ugly beard knocked off that ugly face

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

exactly, is not just power. Fulton can weather storms for sure but Inoue is world-class, we'll see how he does. I'm rooting for Inoue but I wish Fulton the best, very talented fighter
              It is a great match up. Fulton is very capable of winning. The only thing is that Fulton gets into exchanges when he doesn't need to and can fight another way. He is a tough guy at heart so he can be drawn in to a firefight.

Comment

Fulton will do exactly as he says, outclass him. Steph is the better boxer, but knows how to exchange while staying defensively responsible. Inoue has never fought a slick boxer his entire career, and he can't just start off with one of the best in Cool Boy Steph. I expect the Monster to fight hard, but during repeated attempts of swinging and missing while taking counters, he will be tamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                  Fulton will do exactly as he says, outclass him. Steph is the better boxer, but knows how to exchange while staying defensively responsible. Inoue has never fought a slick boxer his entire career, and he can't just start off with one of the best in Cool Boy Steph. I expect the Monster to fight hard, but during repeated attempts of swinging and missing while taking counters, he will be tamed.
                  Inoue beats him like he copped his wire
                  Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post
                    This puto has 3 robberies on his record. They’re not letting him get away with this holding and cheating in Japan. This ugly fool is getting that ugly beard knocked off that ugly face
                    More bu!!shyte from a complete idiot.

At some point, rising in weight is gonna affect Inoue. My gut feeling that it won’t be this time. Fulton doesn’t have the firepower to keep Inoue off him. If Figueroa can land, Inoue certainly can. That’s a bad thing for Fulton.

Comment

Working...
                    X