Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a heavyweight champion defeat every boxer in a boxing match that are in lower weight classes ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post

I believe it. An idiot named ShoulderRollthought carnelo can beat usyk
    Quote any post where I said that. Let’s see if you’re telling the truth or just lying.

Dumb phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Quote any post where I said that. Let’s see if you’re telling the truth or just lying.

Dumb phaggot.
      Page 6 you fvkcing idiot lmfao

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...ys-hearn/page6

Eat shlt dumbass

Comment

Dumb phaggot.
        And you doubled down on your r3tard3eness on page 14 onward lmfao what a dumb piece of shlt you are 

Comment

Jesus Christ it's like amateur hour every time I log into this place. Styles make fights people. Slicksters like Ivan Calderon, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Willie Pep would box circles around a dumb goof like Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post

Page 6 you fvkcing idiot lmfao

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...ys-hearn/page6

Eat shlt dumbass
            All I said there was that IF Canelo could pull off a win against Usyk then mongoloids like you would still say he was ducking someone else.

Your reading comprehension sucks. ****** ass.

Oh, and thanks for confirming that you are a PeepeePoopooMan alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Jesus Christ it's like amateur hour every time I log into this place. Styles make fights people. Slicksters like Ivan Calderon, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Willie Pep would box circles around a dumb goof like Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua.
              How? Those guys would flatten them through their guards.

Willie Pep was a featherweight, FFS. Fury would have nearly a 20 inch reach advantage, not to mention weight. I thought the lightweight claims were asinine but really?

Comment

All I said there was that IF Canelo could pull off a win against Usyk then mongoloids like you would still say he was ducking someone else.

Your reading comprehension sucks. ****** ass.

Oh, and thanks for confirming that you are a PeepeePoopooMan alt.
                Lmfao "IF"? And your ******ass was sure defending pretty hard so there is no "if" fvkcing dumbass. Eat the crow and eat shlt dumbass

Comment

Eh, there's probably a few guys from light-heavyweight to cruiser who'd beat HW champions, especially guys like Charles Martin, Buster Douglass, Hasim Rahman, etc . . .

I don't think anybody from 168 on down can just move up almost 40lbs & beat any HW champ.

He'd have to be the weakest champ in history for that.

Even Roy Jones had been at 175 for half a decade before he moved up to fight Ruiz

Comment

Working...
                  X