Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Drops Ilunga Makabu Twice, Stops Him in Twelfth For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by messi807 View Post
    3 division champion. Beat Dirrell, Groves, Bute - robbed against DeGale & robbed against Stevenson. Hall of Famer. I’ve seen worse guys make it into the HOF
    Dirrel, Groves, and Bute are work than Rocky Fielding. This guy will never be in the Hall of Fame. Who was worse than this that made it? By the way, this is the guy all your people were saying Canelo was cherry picking. Now beating Direll and Groves make him a HOF? STFU please.

Comment

So I believe this is the last World title Don King had in his stable. I don’t know if he will get near a title again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Dirrel, Groves, and Bute are work than Rocky Fielding. This guy will never be in the Hall of Fame. Who was worse than this that made it? By the way, this is the guy all your people were saying Canelo was cherry picking. Now beating Direll and Groves make him a HOF? STFU please.
        Arturo gatti. 2 time champ in 1 division. Won his titles against Tracy Patterson and Gianluca Branco

Hall of famer

Comment

Happy for Jack, welcome to the 3 division champ club! Made me a little coin too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Arturo gatti. 2 time champ in 1 division. Won his titles against Tracy Patterson and Gianluca Branco

Hall of famer
            gatti fn ******. i'd rather have gorilla monsoon in there. who the hell is tracy morgan and bronco dracula? i just know he had those big fights with the guy from mark whalberg movie and got destroyed by de la hoya. bob arum must have requested it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Orzubek Nazarov

https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/3205

Comment

I knew the lad could do it, fair play to him

Comment

I almost shed a tear when Badou got the win.

I cannot think of a guy who deserves it more than that man. All the hard luck decisions he lost. Happy for him. And he made it look easy too. Boxed beautifully all night. The movement. On his toes. The accurate shots. Great display of skill.

Comment

Surprised by this result. Happy for Jack though, met him in Vegas years ago, one of the most humble fighters I’ve met.
                    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Remember the fan base that tried to pretend that chasing Makabu’s title was chasing greatness? That guy was buns. No skill
                      Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X