Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Drops Ilunga Makabu Twice, Stops Him in Twelfth For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Remember the fan base that tried to pretend that chasing Makabu’s title was chasing greatness? That guy was buns. No skill
    yeah i remember. kinda odd that now most of boxing world is congratulating jack for this win, isn't it?
    Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

The speed the power the accuracyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Dirrel, Groves, and Bute are work than Rocky Fielding. This guy will never be in the Hall of Fame. Who was worse than this that made it? By the way, this is the guy all your people were saying Canelo was cherry picking. Now beating Direll and Groves make him a HOF? STFU please.
        Barry Mcguigan

Danny Lopez

Mark Johnson

Tim Bradley

Just to name a a few, I could go on. Badou Jack should be a 7 time world champion just like the announcer said, unfortunately due to boxing politics he isn’t. Anthony Dirrell, Groves, Bute, DeGale were all top 3 Super Middleweights + Stevenson was a top 3 Light Heavyweight & Makabu whom he just beat was a top 3 Cruiserweight.

Canelo isn’t 40 years of age, that’s the difference. Dirrell, Groves & Bute are worse than Rocky Fielding? stop watching boxing. I’m from the UK and can tell you he’s never been a genuine top 5 Super Middleweight over here in the UK, let alone the world. Never close to winning a world title. It’s disgraceful to even mention his name with those guys
        femi femi Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Well done Badou. An excellent performance.

I wouldn't take too much notice of compubox stats. As the commentators said, Jack doesn't do anything flashy, or the best at one thing, but he does everything well.

Comment

Hopefully Badou gets his well deserved flowers after this.

The guy has been so consistent and always give his everything, an absolute stalwart of the sport so underrated for how good he is.

He maybe not be exceptional in any particular aspect but he's good at everything which makes him a tough out for ANYONE and he's the kind of fighter that keeps this sport going.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
              I predicted this upset here a couple of days ago. Makabu has never been the same since suffering that brutal kayo by Tony Bellew.
              Yet Canelo still ducked him after requesting to the WBC to make him mandatory for Makabu's belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Dirrel, Groves, and Bute are work than Rocky Fielding. This guy will never be in the Hall of Fame. Who was worse than this that made it? By the way, this is the guy all your people were saying Canelo was cherry picking. Now beating Direll and Groves make him a HOF? STFU please.
                Do you ever add anything positive or even informative to a boxing conversation? Not that I’ve ever seen. Just belligerent bu!!shyte.

I actually agree with you, Jack is highly unlikely to ever be in the HOF.

HOFers worse than Jack? Gatti, McGuigen, Cuevas and some others.

Who is “your people”?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  So I believe this is the last World title Don King had in his stable. I don’t know if he will get near a title again.
                  Hopefully not. I think today’s fighter are much too informed to fall for the pro black King agenda then have him phuck you on all fronts. Adios Don King, ya scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                    Not a HOFer! If he’s in the hall, he bought a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Yet Canelo still ducked him after requesting to the WBC to make him mandatory for Makabu's belt.
                      Your bu!!shyte never ends. Your weird negative obsession with Canelo is getting down right ignorant. Don’t get me wrong, there’s reasons to criticize Canelo but not the dumb shyte you dream up.

Comment

Working...
                      X