Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Catterall: 'If He Fights Another High-Caliber Opponent, He Gets Beat'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catterall smacked you like a red-headed stepchild and now, even your own fans are turning on you, Tartan Tomato Can. Go fight a mental defective for more money because your career end is in sight. Stay away from Catterall and the other predators at 140, and most of all, do not move up to 147 -- you'll get slaughtered there.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
      If there's no rematch you'll never hear the name Josh Taylor without the name Jack Catterall in the same sentence ever again
      Well now that's a bit much, I mean maybe he decides to ask for a rematch when they're both near 40, like Khan and Brook.
      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Taylor is obviously a good fighter but to put his former opponent down and to say he will get beat is a stretch of the imagination and shows lots and lots of arrogance. I watched Taylor's fight with Catterall and I thought he clearly lost that fight. If he feels that way about Catterall, then he should have fought him immediately and whip him, then fight Lopez. Taylor is obviously smelling himself and feels that his boxing abilities are better than what they really are. A hope a low level tomato can comes along and whips his a$$ now for being so ****y.

Comment

If that's the case then you definitely do , never known such an unsporting whinger .I used to have Josh's back but no more! I would love to see him fight Terrence Crawford now!

Comment

And if you didn't beat him, then what does that make you.

I know these boxers aren't known for their day jobs as rocket scientists but damn they be saying the dumbest ****.

Comment

Tartan asswipe should just stfu, and retire. Move up to 147 and fight Crawford, he is known for knocking bums like you out.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Sounds to me like Taylor is praying for Catterall's downfall, so that he doesn't have to face him. If he doesn't want the smoke, just say it, instead of faking injuries and stalling for a year to save face. Either way, it looks bad to the public, especially setting up a fight with Lopez when you're supposed to be injured, again, recover, then face Jack.

Its going to be torturous for Josh watching Jack fight on March 25, probably a load of swearing, sweating, drinking, and hair pulling, just praying...."Why don't you fxcking lose already you cxnt, you're killing me!" I hope that Catterall wins and sits front row for the Taylor-Lopez fight, holding up a stiff middle finger at Josh after every round.
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Taylor can say the same about himself. He's on borrowed time. If he faces Teofimo, he'll not only lose, he'll get knocked out.

Comment

If Taylor’s fight against Catterall was such an anomaly then why is it he refused to rematch him for all his belts cuz we the fans of boxing that witnessed Catterall get robbed know that Taylor is well aware he was exposed. It’s hilarious how all that talk from Taylor and Arum about moving up to 147 to fight Bud has completely stopped since he got that major gift of a decision and I’m going to lmfao when Lopez sleeps him and he turns around and begs for the Catterall rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X