Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Catterall: 'If He Fights Another High-Caliber Opponent, He Gets Beat'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Catterall: 'If He Fights Another High-Caliber Opponent, He Gets Beat'

Jack Catterall won't enter Josh Taylor's personal pound-for-pound list anytime soon. Taylor, the WBO 140-pound titlist from Scotland, did not hide his contempt for his former opponent during a recent interview, saying he doesn't think Catterall is an elite prizefighter, despite the fact that the British contender arguably gave him the toughest fight of his career to date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why are you looking to pass off your unfinished business on another fighter? Handle your own business! Don't be afraid of another fighter, or your in the wrong business.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 02-23-2023, 09:54 AM.

Comment

josh has to wear a nappy into every press conference now just in case he wets himself when they mention that persons name again

Comment

You're not high-caliber opponent then.
        wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Maybe so but it'll just prove how bad you are Josh. Catterall clearly beat you and you clearly are shook and avoided him.

Comment

Why not just say: "Listen... it's prizefighting, I'm at the end of my career, looking for a few good money fights, so Teo it is." Also... "The Caterall fight wasn't my night, judges gave it to me anyway, so.. I,m not gonna complain."

Comment

If there's no rematch you'll never hear the name Josh Taylor without the name Jack Catterall in the same sentence ever again

Comment

Its just my opinion, but, me thinks Taylor should simply shut-up and get to work.

Comment

Too much cocaine has messed up Taylor even a shot Lopez can beat him not sure why go back to Scotland he is not a big ticket seller like Hatton

Comment

I can't believe I was once a fan of Josh Taylor. Can't stand him now
                    Pharlapz Pharlapz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X