Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Cleared By WBC, "No Conclusive Evidence" Found of Doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok mr benn, just one more thing before we let u go, thats a lot of eggs in a day and we have not even got to your main meal, what did u eat for your main meal mr benn? oh yes, well actually i only ate 3 eggs for my main meal actually, 3 of these

giant-egg-replica.jpg

Comment

The hen that supplied Conor with the eggs.

300952214_412223901012707_8848982192452734836_n.jpg?stp=cp0_dst-jpg_e15_fr_q65&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dd9801&_nc_ohc=RWVBZH4yU60AX9mi_-7&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfAN6_h8LaZhQrt4ZZnIIPEJ7xBbAat2fx6PQ0ysSGtQ8g&oe=63F

Comment

Benn needs to forget eggs. Menudo, the breakfast of champions.

Comment

still waiting for the day when pac gets pop for a-side meth..
          markusmod markusmod likes this.

Comment

when conor was waiting to see if he was going to be cleared he got a bit depressed & so binge watched his fav movie, willy wonka & the chocolate factory, especially that scene where the goose lays the golden egg, he loves that bit

il_570xN.1958333795_p2tq.jpg

Comment

nigel is delighted his son has been cleared, he was just sitting at home getting all broody

Comment

rumour going around that frank warren might be interested in little benn after the job he did with the boar eater, eddie is furious hes stated clearly, nobody poaches conor benn!

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  this investigation was over a bit too easy
                  You mean over easy.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

https://www.gq-****zine.co.uk/sport/...boxing-workout

Connor Benns GQ interview 14th April last year DIET “The goal with my diet is to find a balance where I have all the energy I need to be a top fighter, while making sure I’m not gaining any weight. We're constantly monitoring it. Previously I tried being a vegetarian, the logic was I could eat a lot more food with less calories. I was having maybe 1800 calories, and I usually burn 3600-4000 a day. Initially this was great, but the diet quickly became repetitive, and I didn’t like that I was eating processed foods for protein. Also, I had a bit of fish after a fight, and though initially ill, I felt way better for it. Meat is too calorific, as much as I love it." FISH BUT NO MEAT "I'm a pescatarian now, and I need to be consuming around 2500-2800 calories a day in my opinion. I normally eat prawns, haddock or cod alongside the veggies. Generally it'll be in something like a stir-fry of tofu, courgette spaghetti, noodles, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, chilli, and cod or prawns. I try to have fish two or three days a week, I might do an egg fried rice other days. Breakfast today was 200g of 0% yoghurt, one of those Whitworth ‘shots’ sachets which is 98 calories, mixed with a little bit of protein, and I added dates to it, sometimes I have blueberries. It's special​

'I might do and egg rice other days'

F***ing big egg it must be!​
                    Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
                      What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. No different to Fury’s wild boar meat excuse, Canelo’s tainted beef, all the contaminated supplements etc etc etc.
                      Not really when Canelo's hair test and Fury's B sample came back negative meaning they were vindicated and proven to be innocent.

Comment

Working...
                      X