Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Cleared By WBC, "No Conclusive Evidence" Found of Doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    Omelette this one slide then.
    Now that's funny, great wit on your part! Now back to the serious shenanigans taking place in the WBC, they should be banned from doing business outside of Mexico.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Benn's nutrition and supplement information wasn't given to the WBC until early Feb (yes, THIS month) if that's not dodgy I don't know what is.

A study by WADA has been scheduled to look into this issue of eggs and Clomiphene but it hasn't been done yet - I can't find the study online anyway.

Unfortunately the WBC had no option here but to give Benn the benefit of the doubt imo because it allows Mexican (and a few other nationalities) boxers to have small amounts of Clenbuterol in their blood because it may have come from Mexican beef. They seemed not to care that only a micro-dose of Clenbuterol (a drug for asthma) is needed to open air passages in the lungs and allows a fighter to workout harder than they would naturally.
      Consequently if the WBC had found Benn guilty then I'm sure Benn's legal team would have used the Clenbuterol situation and the proposed WADA study in legal action against the WBC.

Personally I think Benn coming up with this excuse so late, and the unproven nature of the excuse, is enough to show that he should have been suspended.
      Benn is still being investigated by the BBBofC and UKAD so hopefully what the WBC says is irrelevant to what they decide.

Comment

come on....he was just trying to beat Cool Hand Luke: "I can eat 50 eggs!"
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

this investigation was over a bit too easy

Comment

What a difference a proposed MannyP fight can make huh?
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              Omelette this one slide then.
              Whole thing has been a yolk
              Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

This sport is a ****ing joke

Comment

Cleared!?!? "In the quite words of the Virgin Mary : "come again"......

Comment

benn needs to be forced to eat the amount of eggs he said he was eating and see if he can replicate his 'results'

Comment

Obviously this has been done to try and create misleading headlines that make casuals think Benn is innocent or is free to fight. Key info in the article is that Benn is still refusing to co-operate with UK boxing authorities, the 'evidence' was only submitted to the WBC and Benn is still making sure UKAD have no access to the information. Still no licence for this fake beard having female hormone injecting clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X