Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Cleared By WBC, "No Conclusive Evidence" Found of Doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, how corrupt is the WBC? The guy failed two urine tests for a t-builder! Yet, the WBC says there's no conclusive evidence of intentional ingestion and it must be in the eggs Benn ate. Did you hear that, pro body builders? No need to shoot up anymore, just eat a shit ton of eggs!
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bullydean View Post

Dang so many excuses and none of them with any substance.

Also Benn hasn't been vindicated. He's still guilty with the BBoC.
      im confused so, did he not pass all their tests? surely that would make him not guilty in their eyes

Comment

"Damn the test I hate the guy" lol

Canelo doesn't get **** on publically because he was proven innocent.
        Not enough convincing evidence does not mean proven.

Comment

Dang so many excuses and none of them with any substance.

Also Benn hasn't been vindicated. He's still guilty with the BBoC.
          I had a dig up of the final report from ukad and this is what it says about fury

UKAD’s position is that the anti-doping rule violations it has asserted have been committed and the consequences set out in the UK Anti-Doping rules should apply. Tyson and Hughie Fury’s position is that they have never knowingly or deliberately committed any anti-doping rule violation. In recognition of the respective counter-arguments and the risks inherent in the dispute resolution process, each side has accepted a compromise of its position.”

LMAO cleared my ass, like i said the threat of legal action lasting years, so fury accepted a 2 yr ban as part of the deal as well, if he was innocent why not sue for mega money maybe?
          Last edited by Smash; 02-23-2023, 02:33 PM.

Comment

"Damn the test I hate the guy" lol

Canelo doesn't get **** on publically because he was proven innocent.
            No, he gets a lot of shxt for avoiding the fights the fans want to see, being allowed to go around the rules that everyone else has to follow, sanctioning bodies ignoring his mandatory fights and letting him pick which fight he wants next, allowing the fast, underhanded dealing, smug, and entitled Edward to promote and speak for him, along with the fact that he's a PED cheater. I'm sure that I left a few out, but that's most of it. Also, its not damn the test, but, damn he's dirty on the test TWICE, but THIS test he's ok. Yeah right.

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
              Isn't it 'conclusive' enough that he failed two separate drugs tests?
              Apparently not.

'Pics or it didn't happen' seems to be the WBC credo.

Comment

• Conor-Benn-apology.jpg

WBC, or is it waanker ben cleared, he demanded to be cleared fast and u did just that

Comment

• Hmm he is cleared for now but there will be a su****ion into him for the rest off his career that's just the downside to it, if any fighter is doing it intentionally then suspensions/cancellations are inevitable...

on the chance that they are innocent it will still stick with them, I must admit I'm kind off on the fence on this revelation but who knows really?

all I know was that I was pissed off when the Eubank Jr Vs Conor Benn fight was cancelled..

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    Hmm he is cleared for now but there will be a su****ion into him for the rest off his career t.
                    it actually makes no difference, boxers get busted, some serve a ban some dont & then just continue on as normal declaring it all a miscarriage of justice and they are the victim, im sure benn has benefited from whatever he was doing so in the end it was probably still worth it for him even after the bust & with no ban etc no wonder he is cackling to himself on social media

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash View Post

it actually makes no difference, boxers get busted, some serve a ban some dont & then just continue on as normal declaring it all a miscarriage of justice and they are the victim, im sure benn has benefited from whatever he was doing so in the end it was probably still worth it for him even after the bust & with no ban etc no wonder he is cackling to himself on social media
                      Fair Point...

All comes down to which organisation said fighter is a champion off at the time be it from domestic to world championship organisations..

they say one thing for their fighters not to do or face being stripped off their title and suspended..

but for some previous champions they make an exception or sweep it under the rug or taking bribes etc to look the other way/give favourable treatment...

If he is guilty but has gotten away with it then for all we know karma may catch up with him in the ring if it won't be from the boxing commissions/promotions etc
                      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X