Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: It's Gonna Be A Bloody Fight With Jeremias Ponce; Fans Will See A War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
    Something to sit down and really get into, but better start eating and drinking during the openers, because its not going over 8.
    I can see that, playing out just as you said.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Ponce is tall. This fight has the elements that can be a good fight.

In the meantime Ramirez is fighting Commey a fighter he said he was not fighting.
      The undefeated Malik "Iceman" Hawkins was taller, and the ring doctor had to stop the fight after the 6th round.
      To prevent Hawkins from suffering permanent damage at the hands of Subriel Matias, in other words Malik got Iced!
      In all seriousness, and to respect his undefeated opponent this should be a really tough fight for both while it lasts.
      Last edited by Boricua181; 02-22-2023, 12:16 PM.
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

A War Is Brewing In The 140 Pound Weight Class, And The Combatant's Are About To Collide! Sit Back, And Be Mesmerized By Their Fire, And Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

I'm actually not sure why Matias hasn't become a superstar yet in boxing. He has the look and fighting style to become one. I suppose this Saturday might help with that, but you've had guys do less become stars quicker. Look at Berlanga. I suppose the 1st rd KOs helped, but he was just zapping tomato cans.

I hope big stuff comes out of this fight if Matias is successful Saturday night.
          Matias' lack of superstar status is about to become a thing of the past, but he must take care of the business at hand first, and that's defeating Jeremias Ponce.
          I believe expressly for that very reason of being overlooked up to now, is why Matias should give us as explosive of a performance as we've seen from him as of yet.
          ELPacman ELPacman likes this.

Comment

Winner could potentially fight the Catterall vs Prograis winner, if it's made.

Comment

Matias by TKO 10 in a war

Comment

Working...
              X