Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: It's Gonna Be A Bloody Fight With Jeremias Ponce; Fans Will See A War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: It's Gonna Be A Bloody Fight With Jeremias Ponce; Fans Will See A War

Subriel Matias' surprising points loss to Petros Ananyan three years ago taught the junior welterweight contender that he isn't invincible.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ponce is tall. This fight has the elements that can be a good fight.

In the meantime Ramirez is fighting Commey a fighter he said he was not fighting.

Comment

This is going to be good while it lasts! I doubt it goes 12! WAR BROWNY!!!

Comment

Matias is excellent, but I've learned not to underestimate unknown Argentinean fighters. Based on the Ritson fight, Matias will have his hands full. Ponce commits to that body attack.
        Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 02-22-2023, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. Actually a fight to get hyped up about and catch live if possible.
          TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Subriel Matias' surprising points loss to Petros Ananyan three years ago taught the junior welterweight contender that he isn't invincible.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Rocking, dropping, and stopping the never before stopped Petros Ananyan, who had to be taken to the hospital after their rematch.
            Taught Subriel Matias that he can destroy his most stubborn of opponent's, so the take away isn't that he's not invincible, it's that he devastates his opponent's.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Can't wait for this fight. Actually a fight to get hyped up about and catch live if possible.
              It's only 3 day's away, and I can't wait for for the fighter's to be actually in the ring, and swapping punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                This is going to be good while it lasts! I doubt it goes 12! WAR BROWNY!!!
                I doubt it goes 10, and I might be generous in thinking that!

Comment

Something to sit down and really get into, but better start eating and drinking during the openers, because its not going over 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

It's only 3 day's away, and I can't wait for for the fighter's to be actually in the ring, and swapping punches.
                    I'm actually not sure why Matias hasn't become a superstar yet in boxing. He has the look and fighting style to become one. I suppose this Saturday might help with that, but you've had guys do less become stars quicker. Look at Berlanga. I suppose the 1st rd KOs helped, but he was just zapping tomato cans.

I hope big stuff comes out of this fight if Matias is successful Saturday night.
                    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X