Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Wants Bivol-Beterbiev in Abu Dhabi, But Bivol-Buatsi Very Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd just like to say fuck Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the entire United Arab Emirates.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      I'd just like to say fuck Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the entire United Arab Emirates.
      I join you in solidarity bro, I'm sick of seeing this push for every major sporting event to take place out there. Just cos of oil money
      ​​​​​
      Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev vs Bivol in Montreal. Make it happen.

Comment

GREASY EDDIE pushing this Buatsi guy again. He never gives up, does he?

Comment

Joshua B. has not proved much and is more likely to be the next fight for Bivol. Hearn is his promoter and is only doing the best for himself and his fighter but as usual not the fans.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Complete BS, he’s been trying to make the Buatsi fight for months.

Until Canelo gets a chance to avenge his loss, MR ain’t gonna let Bivol fight Beterbiev.
              Buatsi has complained quite a lot about his Matchroom deal these last few years, but, honestly, I can't recall ever hearing a promoter plug for a fighter more than Eddie Hearn does for Joshua Buatsi. Every time I see a Hearn interview, no matter what the line of questioning may be, he ends up angling for marquee fights for Buatsi. Buatsi has apparently finished his contract with Matchroom, but it might be just at the wrong time.
              Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 02-21-2023, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Buatsi has complained quite a lot about his Matchroom deal these last few years, but, honestly, I can't recall ever hearing a promoter plug for a fighter more than Eddie Hearn does for Joshua Buatsi. Every time I see a Hearn interview, no matter what the line of questioning may be, he ends up angling for marquee fights for Buatsi. Buatsi has apparently finished his contract with Matchroom, but it might be just at the wrong time.
                His deal has expired. MR still have matching rights on any offer presented to Buatsi but JB is essentially a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Joshua B. has not proved much and is more likely to be the next fight for Bivol. Hearn is his promoter and is only doing the best for himself and his fighter but as usual not the fans.
                  Which is to say he’s doing his actual job.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

His deal has expired. MR still have matching rights on any offer presented to Buatsi but JB is essentially a free agent.
                    How long are the matching rights for?

Comment

It’s a bit annoying when a fighter’s own trainer says he wants to get one or two more fights to season his guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X