Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood vs. Mauricio Lara - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leigh Wood vs. Mauricio Lara - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Wood, Lara Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Hometown hero Leigh Wood puts his WBA Featherweight World Title on the line against big-punching Mexican Mauricio Lara as Matchroom's 2023 schedule in the UK begins with a bang.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets Go Lara.
    Mauricio El Azteka Lara

Comment

Viva Mexico Cabrones

Comment

Beautiful Knockout when it looked like he was very tired.. And the New!!

Comment

Mauricio putting on for Mexico !!! AND THE NEW…. CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!! Time to celebrate for the champ and his circle, well deserved! Mr Wood no shame you fought hard and strong, Lara was just better tonight, back to the gym and get back to the top and go for it again sir!!! You still have a lot in that tank
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Lara is p4p one of the hardest punchers in the sport

Comment

He Turned Leigh Wood into HollyWood, because he was seeing stars.
              Robi13 Robi13 Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Good stop. Mauricio was just changing gears. I'm sure Wood could have made it to the bell, but the writing was on the wall.

Comment

Wood was well ahead and starting to look like he might pull off the impossible , the crowd were seeming a little too confident for me but from ringside Lara was 100% uncomfortable with Leighs skills and body work and then Lara did what he was waiting seven rounds for landed that lethal left and although Leigh was up and the ref ready to continue Ben did the right thing.
                  Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

I think Lara said he felt woods power too I think that's what made him wait a bit too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X