Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are the fight announcements going to be made???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are the fight announcements going to be made???

Tank Davis vs Ryan Garcia, Fury vs Usyk, Haney vs Lomachenko, Spence vs Thurman, Wilder vs Ruiz...

What is happening in the Boxing world...
    nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Bump...

Comment

Meanwhile, Izzy/Perreira and Usman and ol boy from England are already heading into rematches with each other

We do have Benavidez/Plant to look forward too. I'm thankful for that
      REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Tank-Garcia seem to be finalising, rematch clause was the latest issue but seems like everything else is agreed. Rumours of money issues with Haney-Loma but it does seem they're fighting in May. No deal done yet for Fury-Usyk, taking their time with it, if it does happen will probably be June or later.

I'm not convinced Spence-Thurman happens. Could be the negotiations with Crawford have quietly restarted.

Wilder-Ruiz will probably be confirmed if Fury-Usyk happens. Both have options though so might go in another direction.
        LarryX.... Larry the boss likes this.

Comment

I’m hearing that showtime is leaving boxing and pbc fighters are unhappy and ready to jump ship. Pbc fighters have been very quiet lately.

Comment

Every boxing news has been using the keyword “Agreed” which means nothing. How about giving us the news when the fight is actually in contract, has a venue, has a date and is selling tickets.

I swear the sport is more about “I was going to fight this guy but…..”
            REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              Every boxing news has been using the keyword “Agreed” which means nothing. How about giving us the news when the fight is actually in contract, has a venue, has a date and is selling tickets.

I swear the sport is more about “I was going to fight this guy but…..”
              It should be done like they do with concerts: you announce the fight and tickets go sale next week. Then we know it will happen
              PRchamp PRchamp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Tank-Garcia seem to be finalising, rematch clause was the latest issue but seems like everything else is agreed. Rumours of money issues with Haney-Loma but it does seem they're fighting in May. No deal done yet for Fury-Usyk, taking their time with it, if it does happen will probably be June or later.

I'm not convinced Spence-Thurman happens. Could be the negotiations with Crawford have quietly restarted.

Wilder-Ruiz will probably be confirmed if Fury-Usyk happens. Both have options though so might go in another direction.
                sounds about right

Comment

Canelo-Ryder will be announced in a few days.
                  Fury-Usyk is almost done for Warren.
                  KOVALEVKO Inoue Body Shot likes this.

Comment

When are they going to announce Tank vs Ryan???

Comment

Working...
                    X