Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Expects Chin To Be Tested By Zhang Zhilei, Predicts Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be a slow-motion barnburner. Upset coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
      It a fight! Both men are older but have a proven chin, and good power. Zhang has the better speed and skills. His defense is also better. Joyce has way better stamina. It will be a very interesting chess match. Joyce can be very aggressive but he needs to watch Zhang who has good countering ability and a south paw style, two rarities for heavyweights Zhang has.

I don't know who will win. I favor Joyce due his stamina late.
      Zhang reminds me a bit of an old George Foreman. Some people say Big Bang is just a basic heavy-handed puncher with no defense or ring craft, but I disagree. Zhang is intelligent and, as you note, has good timing despite being slow. He will land sneaky and heavy shots on Joyce, and I think he will hurt him eventually. The biggest difference between these guys is their gas tanks, and that may be the difference in the end. Zhang demonstrates pretty good recovery ability, but he does gas out and needs time to recharge. I am still going with Zhang for the upset though.
      Slowhand Slowhand baroidi baroidi like this.

Comment

Zhang already made history by representing asians in the world of heavys. He probably had growth hormone problems before which makes this fight even more interesting.
        Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

This will be a war until Zhang gasses, then its game over for him.

Comment

Wilder would be the best chin tester for him. If he KOs Ruiz, he definitely can KO Joyce too.

Wilder vs Joyce in late 2023 let's go.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
              Wilder would be the best chin tester for him. If he KOs Ruiz, he definitely can KO Joyce too.

Wilder vs Joyce in late 2023 let's go.
              Wilder v Joyce is so good. I think they're both scared

Comment

Usual Joyce prediction:

1.Opponent starts well.

2. Lights him up like a Christmas Tree (even Zhang). Lands his money punch about 93 times.

3. Joyce appears to land a few thudding jabs per round and not lots else.

4. Camera zooms in on Zhang between rounds 5 and 6. His face is hanging off. He is gassed and the best thing that can possibly happen is that JJ puts a few shots together and takes him out.

Worst case scenario is that he can't and beats him half to death instead.

Comment

Last edited by tills9191; 02-17-2023, 08:35 AM.

Comment

This could be like Lyle vs Foreman II or III. I hope this is a Saturday afternoon fight.
                    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      TICKETS FOR THE Copper Box clash between heavyweight giants Joe Joyce and Zhang Zhilei on Saturday April 15 are on sale today available from ticketmaster.co.uk
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      If Chin USES height & reach and trains for endurance. He should EASILY whip Joice. Sorry to break all the d-1ck riders hearts. Fury WILL whip him the same way.

Comment

Working...
                      X