Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera Remains Under Temporary Suspension By NSAC Following Positive Drug Test From Frank Martin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Greatest, Mr. Muhammad Ali used thyroid drugs to lose weight and gain movement. That drug is still legal even though there has been calls by WADA to ban it. He should have taking that one, shame on him for taking the wrong one.

Comment

Rivera's reputation is now stained. I guess this will further the line of thinking that you are the master of all things you ingest. So don't let people or handlers lie to you.
      Ultimately you are responsible. Hard lesson to learn sometimes. Harder too when added to a loss.

Comment

If I cheated then to go out and lose a lopsided fight I'd cry myself to sleep
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Oh wow. He was still allowed to fight, while the Conor Benn fight was stopped a day before the fight when so much money on promotion was already spent. There's something wrong with this picture.

And why didn't Benn make the same excuse like he didn't know what he was ingesting?

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Not to hate on dominicans but they have that mentality developed from coming from real severe 3rd world conditions where they'll cheat at all costs, especially in the street. They sell lots of basura(garbage work).
            Bro, you starting to sound like a broken record. We get it...you got cheated while trying to buy some stuff off a Dominican, get over it. This has become a copy and paste for you. It will do you some good if you just let it go...good luck with that fam.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

Bro, you starting to sound like a broken record. We get it...you got cheated while trying to buy some stuff off a Dominican, get over it. This has become a copy and paste for you. It will do you some good if you just let it go...good luck with that fam.
              How can they cheat me, when I don't mess with them? I just know how they are, because I used to live in the heights. I was around in '85 when they 1st started showing up in the hood and they used to wear 20 different colors with pointy toed shoes. They had mullets and were very different back then. They had no swagger whatsoever, no fashion sense. They were right off the banana boat. Their english was very broken. But they weren't grimy. They were good ppl. Back then, hood dudes referred to them not as Dominicans, but as "Germans". Their work was always great, no matter where u went. They let u right in the spot, gave out consignment and were very trusting. What changed them was some hood dudes that was getting $ back then started putting crack on their weed. and began robbing spots all over and killing them 3 and 4 at a time. Most of these robbers became part of the 1st generation of nyc crackheads. Many of them are also dead now. I knew ppl on both sides of the aisle. So Dominicans stopped letting ppl in the spots and stopped the consignment. Once the trust was destroyed, garbage work became the new normal. They took grimy to a whole new level and stayed that way ever since. That's a little history lesson. So when i say dominicans are this and that, I'm not hating, I'm just saying
              Last edited by archiemoore1; 02-17-2023, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post
                They are pills and they make you piss like crazy. They’re mostly used for people with swelling from bad kidneys. The Trimaretene keep’s potassium to prevent cramps while doing this. He knew exactly what he was doing. Just another hes another Aaron Prior
                So do you know what scenario Connor Benn would have been using the fertility drugs? I haven't found a decent explanation for it anywhere. People just say it's 'women's fertility drugs' but they don't explain in what context an athlete would use that.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                  They used to wear 20 different colors with pointy toed shoes. They had mullets and were very different back then. They had no swagger whatsoever, no fashion sense.
                  They sound exceedingly fashionable to me.

But what do you mean by 'garbage work?'

That whole story reminds me of Scarface.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

They sound exceedingly fashionable to me.

But what do you mean by 'garbage work?'

That whole story reminds me of Scarface.
                    You screen name is "Predator Style". That sh.t sounds disturbing to me.. I can't f..k with u like that, Bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      If I cheated then to go out and lose a lopsided fight I'd cry myself to sleep
                      and then got busted lol

thats a bad night
                      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X