Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zerafa Expects Tony Harrison To Shock Tim Tszyu By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zerafa Expects Tony Harrison To Shock Tim Tszyu By Knockout

Middleweight contender Michael Zerafa believes his Australian rival, Tim Tszyu, will suffer a shock defeat at the hands of former world champion Tony Harrison. Tszyu will face Harrison for the vacant WBO interim-junior middleweight title on March 12 in Sydney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A knockout would be spectacular but probably not going to happen.

Comment

I agree that Harrison schools him, but knocking him out is a reach. He might get him with a flash knock down, but Tim is tough, so I don't see him staying down.

Comment

This is a dangerous fight for Tszyu. He didn't need to take this fight. He is already the mandatory. Credit to him if he gets past Harrison. In fact, credit to him for taking a tough opponent. Doesn't happen enough anymore..to many showcase fights.

Comment

Tszyu is over hyped - he's a contender but fans think he is elite due to the name - he has not beaten anyone remotely good except Gausha who is a C+/B- level boxer - and he struggled mightily with him.
          He's not beating Harrison on the cards bar multiple KDs in his favour - just a question of whether he can suck up a lot of damage and keep pounding on Tony - good match up to find out

Comment

Harrison outboxes everybody in this division except Marquis Taylor. But he usually loses focus somewhere in most of his fights. He's still one of the coolest cats in boxing and I gotta pick him over Tim.
            wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Zerafa still trying to get s fight with Tim after he blew his chance.
              leebatt leebatt Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

I also feel Tsyzu s team really taking a risk picking Harrison he is an awesome boxer but im glad they do if Tim walks thru him we have a huge fight against charlo next

Comment

Zarfa needs to disabuse himself of this fantasy. Harrison is a deserved underdog. He has to visibly hurt Tszyu to get a point. If Tim backs up, he gets the boxing points, forward he gets the aggression points. The only points Tim will lose are the, he got staggered or went down points. I'm not saying Tim is all that, but Harrison been asleep 3 times already. There is a map on Google about it.

Comment

Wow, I've never seen Harrison get overrated this much. Is Tzsyu really that mediocre?

But I do think the fight will go the distance because of Harrison's style. And I'm leaning on Tzsyu. So I disagree with Zerafa.

Comment

Working...
                    X