Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Tank vs Ryan happening on April 15th??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Tank vs Ryan happening on April 15th??

So is this fight happening on April 15th?? What is the latest??

I wouldn't plan my day around it

Comment

Hasn't been officialized yet, it was taught that the fight was in serious trouble of getting fizzled due to Davis demanding a rematch in case he loses, but recently it has been known that PBC added the benefit of Ryan becoming the A-side in the rematch so it likely is going on the right track.

I think that a rematch would be great if the loser worked his way up back to a title shot but an immediate rematch kind of spoils the fight. The rematch normally tends to have the same outcome and ruin the fighter that lost.

Plus spectators have to wait for either boxer fight a different contender for a whole year or two.
      TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post
        Hasn't been officialized yet, it was taught that the fight was in serious trouble of getting fizzled due to Davis demanding a rematch in case he loses, but recently it has been known that PBC added the benefit of Ryan becoming the A-side in the rematch so it likely is going on the right track.

I think that a rematch would be great if the loser worked his way up back to a title shot but an immediate rematch kind of spoils the fight. The rematch normally tends to have the same outcome and ruin the fighter that lost.

Plus spectators have to wait for either boxer fight a different contender for a whole year or two.
        Garcia will have enough trouble doing 136 once, let alone once and then 6 months or so later. The whole rematch demand is an intentional monkey wrench, imo.

Comment

Who knows at this point? I certainly don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Garcia will have enough trouble doing 136 once, let alone once and then 6 months or so later. The whole rematch demand is an intentional monkey wrench, imo.
            Quite likely, Ryan hasn't made 135 for around 2 years and has focused on body conditioning during his break.

He also accused Garcia from Ped usage and the fight won't happen if the rematch mandatory is denied.

Comment

Why does this feel like a script from 1994?

Comment

It's February 15th... is that April 15th date still in play??

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
                  It's February 15th... is that April 15th date still in play??
                  Doesn't look like it does it?! PBC over here dragging out negotiations with ridiculous rematch stipulations,rehydration penalties etc. Tank is over here getting hammered at the Superbowl,to the point he needed to be wheeled out in a stroller with 2 months to go??...seriously doubt it comes off smfh....

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Doesn't look like it does it?! PBC over here dragging out negotiations with ridiculous rematch stipulations,rehydration penalties etc. Tank is over here getting hammered at the Superbowl,to the point he needed to be wheeled out in a stroller with 2 months to go??...seriously doubt it comes off smfh....
                    You’re late dude Oscar got the revised contract over a week ago. It’s been publicized on multiple outlets. I don’t know why NSB hasn’t reported it yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X