Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas: I Don't Agree With The Decision, But I Respect It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
    Terrible fight. Both shoulda lost
    Naw, the better fight that night, clearly won. I'm pretty sure Foster and his fans loved the fight. I thought Vargas was better but he's limited.

Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I had him winning. He pressed the action. He wasnt the one coming forward after the 3rd round but the announcers were crazy thinking Foster was outlanding him in any way. Foster did not outwork him at all. In fact he hardly ever threw more than a jab coming forward. everything was defensive. He was really great defensively but his offense wasnt even there. I though Vargas body attack was more effective and Foster was just a counterpuncher who threw but didnt land much. His jab landed I can give him. He was always moving forward however. Doesnt matter to me if he is still defensive minded.
      Compubox is BS pablum for suckers to come around to the A-side.
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 02-12-2023, 05:38 PM.
      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

When will these latin fighters realize pbc will only use them for they're African American fighters. TR, GBP, Hearn all better and less biased promoters.

Pbc=pro black champion These idiots better realize that they're being used.

Literally every pbc show involving a black fighter you hear the commentators sucking them off hard almost like they're scared to get canceled if they don't praise the black fighter. Disgusting but I'm done with any pbc crap those ****ers are racist as **** all you gotta do is go listed to Watson interview he has Literally said "we look out for Bruthas first and foremost "

**** em
        Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Sorry Rey, but you got your azz paddled by the clearly better fighter. If he "ran", why didn't you as the more experienced fighter know how to cut the ring off? All of the "he ran" B.S. always comes out when a skilled Black fighter easily outboxes his non-Black opponent. It never fails. Did Shakur "run" when he stepped to Oscar Valdez for twelve rounds and beat him like a rented mule? #CLOWNS
          tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
            I had him winning. He pressed the action. He wasnt the one coming forward after the 3rd round but the announcers were crazy thinking Foster was outlanding him in any way. Foster did not outwork him at all. In fact he hardly ever threw more than a jab coming forward. everything was defensive. He was really great defensively but his offense wasnt even there. I though Vargas body attack was more effective and Foster was just a counterpuncher who threw but didnt land much. His jab landed I can give him. He was always moving forward however. Doesnt matter to me if he is still defensive minded.
            Compubox is BS pablum for suckers to come around to the A-side.
            Leave the K2-laced weed alone, son. I know you're feelings are hurt because the Black fighter won, but it happens sometimes. Some of you guys are painfully delusional and stuck in an alternate reality. It's sad.
            tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

It's was a competitive fight but it wasn't a very close fight. No reason for Rey to claim Foster "ran".

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Leave the K2-laced weed alone, son. I know you're feelings are hurt because the Black fighter won, but it happens sometimes. Some of you guys are painfully delusional and stuck in an alternate reality. It's sad.
                Why do you bring race in to my comment? That what YOU are focused on, not me. You negate your own boxing opinion and just sound like another fool with a racist agenda when you do that.
                Last edited by Wacked_Out; 02-12-2023, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Terrible fight, I’ve never really liked Vargas man has no pop, should’ve stayed in lighter divisions or done steroids

Comment

You lost Rey! However, you're still Champion at 126! Go fight the winner of Figueroa vs. Magsayo!

Comment

Nacho wasn't there, all of a sudden, Rey Vargas loses. Mark Breland gets silenced and overshadowed n the corner, all of a sudden, Wilder gets a big dent in his skull and goes to sleep. Ann Wolfe wasn't there, all of a sudden, James Kirkland gets brutally knocked out. Emmanuel Steward wasn't there, all of a sudden, Gerald McClellan loses, almost his life. Sometimes great fighters need that special wisdom, that great general in their corner

Comment

Working...
                      X