Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas: I Don't Agree With The Decision, But I Respect It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
    I had him winning. He pressed the action. He wasnt the one coming forward after the 3rd round but the announcers were crazy thinking Foster was outlanding him in any way. Foster did not outwork him at all. In fact he hardly ever threw more than a jab coming forward. everything was defensive. He was really great defensively but his offense wasnt even there. I though Vargas body attack was more effective and Foster was just a counterpuncher who threw but didnt land much. His jab landed I can give him. He was always moving forward however. Doesnt matter to me if he is still defensive minded.
    Compubox is BS pablum for suckers to come around to the A-side.
    Compubox is 3 guys on the take making a narrative for the house fighter. The networks try to promote the black fighters. They win all the bad decisions and the referees protect them so they can get to make it to those bad decisions. Mexicans throw a wrench in the game because they’re so aggressive that sometimes they get the drop on the referee. There isn’t many black champions left so the powers that be are pushing hard to get a black American champion. Spence and the Charlos will lose their belts this year. Fulton will lose to Inouye, so they’re trying to get a champion where they can. Haney, Ennis, and Shakur are all that will be left. Crawford might remain champion because all the companies have him on freeze so he will fight nobodies with his loaded gloves until he is upset.

Comment

Why do you bring race in to my comment? That what YOU are focused on, not me. You negate your own boxing opinion and just sound like another fool with a racist agenda when you do that.
      You literally started this race conversation, you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Leave the K2-laced weed alone, son. I know you're feelings are hurt because the Black fighter won, but it happens sometimes. Some of you guys are painfully delusional and stuck in an alternate reality. It's sad.
        Your sad Rob. You know what this guy wrote is true. Why lie?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

You're....
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Foster clearly won the fight. Just because you don't like his style doesn't mean he didn't win in a landslide.
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Why do you bring race in to my comment? That what YOU are focused on, not me. You negate your own boxing opinion and just sound like another fool with a racist agenda when you do that.
              You guys lose your minds when the Black fighter wins. That's when all the trolling and idiocy starts. Instead of giving props on a job well done, it reverts to false narratives and alternate reality. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

You guys lose your minds when the Black fighter wins. That's when all the trolling and idiocy starts. Instead of giving props on a job well done, it reverts to false narratives and alternate reality. Very sad.
                It’s a rigged sport like the NFL. floyd mayweather was boxing's john cena and tom brady. he's a little guy. The sport is fake. Most of the fights involving black American fighters are rigged in their favor. Africans get robbed the most. Clottey beat Margarito and Cotto, and he got robbed bad in both of those.

I said in previous posts that Vargas and Foster sucked and they should have not been champions. I also said that Navarette lost. I am 100 percent down the middle. I am not going to argue with you about who is better John Cena or the Rock, it is fixed. FYI, the WWE ranks their wrestlers too.
                Last edited by Chris Hanson; 02-13-2023, 09:08 AM.

Comment

It’s a rigged sport like the NFL. floyd mayweather was boxing's john cena and tom brady. he's a little guy. The sport is fake. Most of the fights involving black American fighters are rigged in their favor. Africans get robbed the most. Clottey beat Margarito and Cotto, and he got robbed bad in both of those.

I said in previous posts that Vargas and Foster sucked and they should have not been champions. I also said that Navarette lost. I am 100 percent down the middle. I am not going to argue with you about who is better John Cena or the Rock, it is fixed. FYI, the WWE ranks their wrestlers too.
                  Clottey didn't get robbed against Cotto or Margarito. I was at MSG for the Cotto fight. Cotto dropped him early with a jab and it was a legit knockdown. The rest of the fight was very close.

Your statement on Black fighters always being gifted is also false and reflects your obvious bigotry. There have always been bad decisions in boxing and all races of fighters have benefited from them.

You wanted Rey Vargas to win, but instead, he was made to look stupid for twelve rounds. At that point, people like you launch into Conspiracy Theory Alternate Reality Mode. Very sad to see grown men so consumed with bigotry over sporting events from which none of us benefit.

Comment

If the NFL was rigged, big market [New York, L.A., Chicago, Houston] teams would win every year. The folks who make money from the league don't give a rat's azz who wins as long as they make tons of money and the ad revenue keeps rolling in.

I strongly suggest that you get back on the meds. Fast. When everything becomes a Conspiracy Theory and paranoia sets in, it's time for medical intervention. I get it. You bet on Vargas and lost. Bitterness sets in when parlays are lost in close games.

Comment

I predicted this outcome before it even started. Rey Vargas is the Mexican Andrade, a HORRIBLE fighter to watch.

Anyways, I've NEVER been a fan of Vargas but it is respectable he tried to move up unlike other fighters that won't even fight guys in their own division.
                      Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X