Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next up for the excecution chamber: Roy Jones.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I was afraid this fight would finally get signed somewhere. I don't know who to root for. Hopkins is my favorite fighter, hands down, but Roy is a close second and I've been fans of both of them basically the same amount of time. I hate to see either one of them lose, but I think that I'll ahve to favor my boy B-Hop in this fight.

Unfortunately for Roy, I'm afraid it's time...EXECUTION TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      You should rewatch the Pavlik fight, BHOP was more active than I have seen him in years!!
      against a none counterpunching stationary guy in pavlick! when roy counters nard really good nard gonna be thinking twice about throwing his shots!

Comment

Hopkins is going to try to put RJJ in the chamber but he's going to trip and fall in there himself..

Lol Jk.

Comment

Roy is def not going to beat Bhop don't be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
            it's time for BoreHop to be brought back down to reality

i'll put a few milli on roy - i just gotta see the results of cotto-pac to see exactly how many points ill have left
            I will bet you a million if Pacquai beats Cotto and I get some points. If Calzaghe the most ****in active fighter in I dont know how many years in the upperweight divisions can't Roy will not.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              I will bet you a million if Pacquai beats Cotto and I get some points. If Calzaghe the most ****in active fighter in I dont know how many years in the upperweight divisions can't Roy will not.
              I'll bet you all my points on Miguelito.

EZ money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                I'll bet you all my points on Miguelito.

EZ money.

Lol, keep em. I will donate 25K when Vitali smashes Arreola.

Comment

Jones will clown B-Hop for 12 rounds. Be prepared to see B-Hop fake low blows when he gets hit anywhere in the body to save time and try to regain his stamina.

Hopkins will look 60 in there, Jones is way too active to grow old overnight. Regardless of opposition, Jones has just been too active while Hopkins hasn't fought since October 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    Jones will clown B-Hop for 12 rounds. Be prepared to see B-Hop fake low blows when he gets hit anywhere in the body to save time and try to regain his stamina.

Hopkins will look 60 in there, Jones is way too active to grow old overnight. Regardless of opposition, Jones has just been too active while Hopkins hasn't fought since October 2008.
                    You are really overlooking the fact that Hopkins doesn't get hit clean, and Roy does. On top of that Roy is no busy fighter unless you lay on him and allow him to tee off. Roy also does not provide any angles whatsoever, is flat footed, and doesn't like angles. I mean if Calzaghe who is no defensive genius avoided all of his shots, you think Hopkins the more sound guy will? Make sure to bet me.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      You are really overlooking the fact that Hopkins doesn't get hit clean, and Roy does. On top of that Roy is no busy fighter unless you lay on him and allow him to tee off. Roy also does not provide any angles whatsoever, is flat footed, and doesn't like angles. I mean if Calzaghe who is no defensive genius avoided all of his shots, you think Hopkins the more sound guy will? Make sure to bet me.
                      Lol just wanted to troll you a little.

Comment

Working...
                      X