Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next up for the excecution chamber: Roy Jones.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's time for BoreHop to be brought back down to reality

i'll put a few milli on roy - i just gotta see the results of cotto-pac to see exactly how many points ill have left

Comment

Bully, I'll bet all my points that Roy wins.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
        He tried once and failed.
        Didn't Roy Jones called De La Hoya a quiter? Hopkins is De La Hoya's maid you should be pulling for him.

Comment

Originally posted by speedbreaker View Post
          to beat roy you gotta pressure and throw! nard doesnt throw enough and is to defensive and cautious and nard has problems with speedsters, though roy don't have the legs he used to have his style will give hopkins fits! roy by decision!
          You should rewatch the Pavlik fight, BHOP was more active than I have seen him in years!!

Comment

Execution time!!

Comment

Bully, I'll bet all my points too. lol

Comment

I'm picking Roy this time around, def by a UD. Aint nobody stoppin b-hop. B-Hop hasn't been active enough. It'll be nice if this fight turned out to be a Leonard-Heanrs 2 type of fight, that'll be a real treat for us fans.

Comment

Anyone who bets on Roy here is a sucker.

No offense Riz.

Roy w/ reflexes could beat Nard. Roy w/ no reflexes at 40' is brutality waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    You should rewatch the Pavlik fight, BHOP was more active than I have seen him in years!!
                    thats because he was fighting a punching bag

Comment

Roy must feel guilty for some hidden past sins, because I see no other reason for him to go under the guillotine under his own freewill, just doesnt add up.

Comment

Working...
                      X