Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I Might Move To 140 Pounds To F--- Up Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I Might Move To 140 Pounds To F--- Up Teofimo Lopez

Undisputed lightweight champion Devin Haney is all-in on next facing Vasiliy Lomachenko, but he's already sending preemptive strikes toward another opponent in a new division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teo won't take the fight, and his father definitely won't want it. They will duck by saying that Haney doesn't have a belt at 140, and Teo should get a bigger purse percentage, because they're delusional and feel that Lopez is a bigger star than he is in reality.

Plus, yesterday, Haney said that he's probably going to stay at 135 until the end of the year in order to fight Tank or Shakur. But, as always, he's probably just talking, I hope he does, but we'll see after Shakur's fight in April, Tank's in April, and Haney's in May. What happens then will tell us who really wants to fight the best.
    nghtmr111 nghtmr111 tokon tokon like this.

Comment

Sign me up! This would be a GREAT fight.
      nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

So apparently no Loma fight?

Comment

Teo KO’s chinny Haney..

Comment

Why run from Stevenson??

Comment

I hope he does move up to beat Lopez aSs, but have the contract signed 1st because he and his scarred asS daddy have a lot to talk about but no substance to say they ever do a dammm thing. Also Lopez has a few others at 140 who would whip that asS good!
              Last edited by hitmanjosh; 02-06-2023, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OhG View Post
                Why run from Stevenson??
                I knew this would happen. That’s why I wanted Haney-Stevenson next. It’s a much better fight than Haney vs Loma.

Stevenson is just gonna pick off the vacant belts, instead of getting a chance to beat the champion.
                Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  So apparently no Loma fight?
                  ———
                  That’s not what the article said

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    Teo KO’s chinny Haney..
                    ——-
                    The same way he KO’d Kamboso?

Comment