Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: 'I Would Have Been Better Off Losing The Franklin Fight and Getting The AJ Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: 'I Would Have Been Better Off Losing The Franklin Fight and Getting The AJ Fight'

British heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte feels like he is being shafted these days by the powers that be, if recent indications of Anthony Joshua's next opponent are accurate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please, just go away.

Comment

Just from the title and no way was I going to read more
      Spoken like a true fughin loser
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Just from the title and no way was I going to read more
        Spoken like a true fughin loser
        You post good!
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Don't worry, I think Josh wants you bad so it will happen.

Comment

Whyte fought Franklin with a new trainer ,Joshua is doing the same thing. The next fight is Whyte unless he turns it down or losses beforehand so it makes sense , both guys defeating Franklin sets up the rematch . I think Whyte needs at least another win anyway to build himself up he’s the one that lost by a huge knockout 2 fights ago .

Comment

Whyte is always playing victim

Comment

Punch drunk PED bro wasted everyone’s time with Shannon Briggs-style publicity stunt calling out Wilder for 2 years while his promoter had belt holder Joshua. It was all a con. And as Matchroom fades to black in 2023, only natural that this overstuffed Turkey plays the victim one last time
                tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Not sure it's a good look for wyhte to talk about losing a fight in order to get a payday?

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                    Punch drunk PED bro wasted everyone’s time with Shannon Briggs-style publicity stunt calling out Wilder for 2 years while his promoter had belt holder Joshua. It was all a con. And as Matchroom fades to black in 2023, only natural that this overstuffed Turkey plays the victim one last time
                    You’re exactly right - well said!

Comment

Working...
                    X