Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev on Facing Usyk: No Problem, He's a Good Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev on Facing Usyk: No Problem, He's a Good Fighter

WBC, IBF, WBO light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev would have no problem with a potential fight against Oleksandr Usyk, who holds the WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight titles. The contest would have to take place in the cruiserweight division - where Usyk became undisputed champion in 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk is in the big dawg division now, i don't see him going back to cruserweight.

Comment

Beterbiev would like, more than anything, to have an undisputed fight with WBA champion Dmitry Bivol - but it appears unlikely in 2013,

I somehow feel like that fight wont happen in 2013 either

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        Beterbiev would like, more than anything, to have an undisputed fight with WBA champion Dmitry Bivol - but it appears unlikely in 2013,

I somehow feel like that fight wont happen in 2013 either
        Boxing sucks. They aren’t going to make the fight happen in 2013 and let it “marinate” for at least another 11 years til 2024 at the EARLIEST. So sad.

Comment

If Benavidez beats Plant, and Canelo won't fight him (which is likely), I would like to see Benavidez go up and fight Beterbiev for the WBC strap @ 175! After seeing the Yarde fight, I think Benavidez could do damage! Benavidez younger, taller, longer reach, and better skills than Yarde!
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev is looking up while Hearn is trying to force bivol down smh
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Usyk is too clever for Beterbiev, would be a points win, as in the amateurs where he beat him.
              job43 job43 likes this.

Comment

Time for fans to get militant with promoters who delay high demand unification for their own agenda.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Artur can't even clear CW division let alone Ukrainian draft dodger. Even Briedis boxes his ears off.

Comment

Sounds like the promoters are just doing there job keeping Better's name out there while people are still thinking about him after Saturday Night. Speculating to keep people waiting for something that will never happen.
                    job43 job43 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X