Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'm in My Peak Years - The Time To Beat Beterbiev is Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil canelo had you on your bike all night! What you think this monster will do to you? Smh you can’t be serious bro

Comment

Smith destroys Beterbiev. He schooled Ryder in a shut-out and only "lost" to Canelo due to injury. Nash out

Comment

Imagine boxing your entire life and spending countless hours in the gym, just to put that meekest of performances in one of the biggest fights of your life I couldn't live with myself. How does Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

He has never fought Ryder
          Hahaha yes he has and arguably lost against ryder
          Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Smith is Hearn's fighter. He can forget about mando position, esp. from WBC.

Comment

He was scared to let his hands go v Canelo, not sure how that will change v Beterbiev

I’ve always felt Liam is a better fighter than Callum, or at least he’s far more game. He might’ve been knocked out by the weight bully Canelo but he never fought scared.
              Last edited by deathofaclown; 01-30-2023, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Beterbiev is very beatable, but you gotta be willing to step to him in order to win.

Callum doesn't have enough dog in him to beat Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

He has never fought Ryder
                  He has

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                    Smith is Hearn's fighter. He can forget about mando position, esp. from WBC.
                    You should try reading some of the articles on Boxing Scene before commenting, especially related to Smith's mandatory status.

Comment

Smith has a shot, he's a big light-heavy and seems to hit a little harder now, he's world level experience; and Beterbiev is 38 and his fight with Yarde would've taken a little more out of him (of course the reverse is true).

Comment

Working...
                      X