Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: If You Want Throw Millions To Beat a Man Who Can't Fight - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    This article went downhill right from the first five words: "Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury"

Really? Who thinks Tommy is a heavyweight prospect other than his Dad?
    Lmao hahahahahaha

Comment

Tommy, just stop talking.

Comment

I hope they ko each other at the same time. Both fcking clowns

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          "the reason I've taken the Jake Paul fight is it's financially good,"

A few paragraphs later...

"I'm not doing it for money, I'm doing it for passion and my dream."

Yep, he's definitely a Fury all right.
          Damn it you beat me to it I was gonna say the exact same thing and also he ain’t on no road to any world title shot he’s genuinely fought nothing but journeymen his whole career!! Hope they both spark each other out!!
          dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
            Tommy should win? I guess you’ve never seen him fight huh
            Seen him fight not saying he is great but the other is a youtuber not sure why more are picking him than Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Seen him fight not saying he is great but the other is a youtuber not sure why more are picking him than Fury
              For me - Tommy Fury wouldn't win an English title imo. Not sure about an area title.

Not that thats a dig. Not everyone can be a world beater. He can fight a bit but is he that different than Jake? His bread is probably buttered away from Boxing regardless of who his brother is.

Jake looks somewhat loose in the ring.

Tommy is as stiff as a board, he's just tight, everything seems forced.

I don't think Paul is great or anything but he seems to have a better sense of distance and timing for me.

Tommy will probably will be a fitter kid because he's been around gyms his whole life.

Says something about boxing that this is intriguing.

If Tommy wins its because Jake Paul blows up because whilst I am sure he puts the effort in. He's not a sportsman whatever he says.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-26-2023, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Tommy is going to embarrass the sport of boxing.

Hes only had 8 fights in 5 years, he isnt really any more experienced than Jake at this point, hes 10+ years younger than Tyson and a fury in name only, not like he grew up beside half brother Tyson in the gym.

Jakes management know what they are doing that is why they been so desperate to land this fight, when he wins they will spin it that he toppled a boxing dynasty and it all going to be bull****

jake needs to fight an actual full size cruiser weight, people keep talking like he has great power and "can punch", he has been fighting way smaller men without boxing defense of course he looks like a big puncher, can he even take a 200 pound 6ft full size journeyman cruiserweight's shot?
                Last edited by elfag; 01-26-2023, 04:22 AM.

Comment

****s going to be funny ass hell. i got my money on Fury

Comment

he's got some front, he'd only 3 Fights when Problem Child started & ever since then he's been calling out Jake Paul after every Fight, 1 thing about Fury he isn't winning a World Title, 8 Fights in 5 years & his next is v a You Tuber, he ain't even winning this one imo
                    Last edited by MajorTom68; 01-26-2023, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                      Tommy is going to embarrass the sport of boxing.

Hes only had 8 fights in 5 years, he isnt really any more experienced than Jake at this point, hes 10+ years younger than Tyson and a fury in name only, not like he grew up beside half brother Tyson in the gym.

Jakes management know what they are doing that is why they been so desperate to land this fight, when he wins they will spin it that he toppled a boxing dynasty and it all going to be bull****

jake needs to fight an actual full size cruiser weight, people keep talking like he has great power and "can punch", he has been fighting way smaller men without boxing defense of course he looks like a big puncher, can he even take a 200 pound 6ft full size journeyman cruiserweight's shot?
                      8 fights against professional boxers though, not guys in the 40s that have never boxed

Comment

Working...
                      X