Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: If You Want Throw Millions To Beat a Man Who Can't Fight - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Jake Paul beats Fury it won't look good. Jake is confident he can win. Who is the betting favorite?

Comment

Maybe Tommy is just playing possum and looking crap in all his fights so as too fool J.P - maybe. If not, he loses badly.

Comment

If I didn't know any better, I'd think Fury is the social media guy trying to be a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          Maybe Tommy is just playing possum and looking crap in all his fights so as too fool J.P - maybe. If not, he loses badly.
          Hopefully. As if thats his real boxing ability weve been seing in his last couple fights then Jake id say is the favourite

Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Lets hope Fumbles makes it to the night of the fight THIS time. Interesting fight for me, 50.50 should it make to the 1st bell.

Comment

This article went downhill right from the first five words: "Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury"

Really? Who thinks Tommy is a heavyweight prospect other than his Dad?
              MexicanFistology MexicanFistology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                Not 100% sure but, I think I saw Fury fight once before the Jake Paul talk began. If that's any indication, it won't be pretty and Fury may go for a DQ to save face.

Maybe Tyson Fury has been working with this Fury, but Tyson has his own demons to fight so like I'll wait and read the results and maybe read a few comments.

Comment

I might watch it because this is the first pro boxer the youtuber is facing so i'll give him credit for that.

Tommy Fury should win he is the pro boxer (i know his opponents awful records) and had been brought up around the sport and knows he can't lose and embarass the Fury name
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Tommy don’t talk about yourself like that please

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
                      I might watch it because this is the first pro boxer the youtuber is facing so i'll give him credit for that.

Tommy Fury should win he is the pro boxer (i know his opponents awful records) and had been brought up around the sport and knows he can't lose and embarass the Fury name
                      Tommy should win? I guess you’ve never seen him fight huh

Comment

Working...
                      X