Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Wants Andy Ruiz Final Eliminator To Come Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Wants Andy Ruiz Final Eliminator To Come Off

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is hoping that everything comes together for a planned final eliminator against former unified champion Andy Ruiz. In 2022, the WBC ordered a four-man tournament to establish a new mandatory challenger to current champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder destroys Ruiz. I pray to the boxeo gods, if they exist, that this fight happens. It would be dynamite

Comment

How did Wilder get the dent out of his head? Did he use a dent puller, or was that all Trumpian style conspiratorial fake news bs, designed to create doubt and confuse ppl into believing that the severe asswhipping they saw, wasn't actually the severe asswhipping that they saw? Newsflash- I don't watch movies- there's no fiction in my brain, so u can't sell me any type of story. I ain't buying it one bit. I saw the severe asswhipping and I believe every second of it. He got his ass whipped bad and it was no conspiracy no Mark Breland spiked water, no egg weights, no autopsies, no oiled bodies, no heavy costumes, no dirty referees, no floppy gloves, or any of the 20 + other conspiracies PBC tried to peddle. It was a left and a right that he had no answer for. He didn't duck, that's all it was. He should be sued for slander
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Hope Andy sparks this guy. I doubt it though.
        Mathiaz Mathiaz likes this.

Comment

I recommend Deontay not take this fight. Nothing to gain out of beating Ruiz. He almost got outpointed by 50 y/o Ortiz FFS!
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Nice match up. Make it before April?
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Stylistically bad for Ruiz but it’s 2 top 10 recent former champs in an elimination. I’ll take that any day. And eliminator better than a joke interim belt like Hrgovic route

Comment

Make it happen. I want to see both these guys in with each other…
                Sayithowitisuk Bob landotter landotter like this.

Comment

I think Deontay wins. I’m certain otto wallin schools them both.

Comment

He ruiz can somehow make it to the bell he can win.
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X