Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev on Dmitry Bivol: 'Of Course, I Want This Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he can say he wants it, but him being a puppet of Arum, he'll never get it.

Comment

I doubt there's a serious fan on here that doesn't want to see it. It's just fa$t £die who wants the canelo fight & only to boost his empire's bank balance!!...
      w1cked w1cked landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Guess we will see. This is second only to Spence-Crawford for "legacy fight both need" that has not happened. Neither man looks good for it not getting signed this year. This should have happened before the Pandemic. Hell, they should be talking rubber match by now. And both careers would have been better for it.

Comment

Bivol doesn't want to fight Beterbiev period. Bet has 3 World titles & wants a 4th... Bivol is busy trying to fight small Canelo again & move down to 168.. COWARD

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            My money is with Artur if it gets made this year.
            Bivol can beat Beterbiev. And vice versa. But Artur doesn't have forever.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

It's better than his brusque indifference from before.

But Bob Arum is stopping this fight from happening. Fans and the media need to put pressure on Arum and hold his feet to the fire until this fight gets done.

Comment

Working...
              X