Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu-Tony Harrison Interim WBO Title Fight Set, March 12 In Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm taking Tim by TKO.

Good matchup.

These Andrades and Charlo's made of Glass!

The KINGS of canceled fights.

Comment

Rather have Tszyu vs Fundora
      Scooby817 Scooby817 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
        Tim Tszyu not getting any credit for leaving Australia and fight outside of his country twice in a row now?
        Why credit, it's part of the process for any international guy that's not from the US, you've got to go where the big fish are sooner or later unless youre so big at home you can bring in overseas guys and milk the domestic market without taking any real risks, this one is back in Aus and that means Harrison must win very clearly to get it.

I don't give credit when prospects go outside of their backyard looking for a title shot, its par for the course for being a high-level boxer.

Comment

sweet fight for an interim

Comment

Tony Harrison can actually win this fight in Tszyu backyard if he only believe in himself, box & move and get great preperation and sparring maybe even leave Detroit for camp or partially anyways. I'll be rooting for Tony his dad was a solid dude and had his best interest at hand. Let's Go Super Bad!

Comment

Excellent scrap!!!

Comment

Very nice matchup and good contrast of styles. I see Tony getting stopped late while likely being ahead on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post

I am.

Still bad blood between them and the last fight was a classic.
                  Do they still have bad blood? It's been three years since their rematch lol

I don't believe Jermell/Harrison is a boring match-up, but I'd prefer to see someone new (Tszyu, Fundora) get a shot at the throne. If Harrison can fxck up the script and legitimately reinsert himself into the picture, more power to him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    Very nice matchup and good contrast of styles. I see Tony getting stopped late while likely being ahead on the cards.
                    Pretty much the story of his career.
                    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Really like this one. Think going straight to Mel would have been too much for Tim but if he can make it past Tony - and that is a long way from a given - it makes Tszyu vs Charlo a 100% legit fight and one of the best to be made at the weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X