Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch on Eubank Jr: That Could Be Curtains On His Career, It Was a Bad Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit hunting midgets and it won't look so bad. If 3G ko'd Eubank people would say, that was 3G, but this is embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post
      Should have spent more time training to fight rather than trying to imitate Roy Jones Jnr.
      Imitating a boxer has never worked for any boxer who has tried it. This is why fighters of today’s generation are FAKE! Broner tried to mimic May. This clown tries to mimic RJJ. BE YOURSELF. Stop trying to imitate fighters. There was only one RJJ and one May.
      Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Credit to RJ he said before the fight that Eubank's old style is more suitable for the Smith fight. But the question is why didn't he prepare for this fight in that old style?
        That's what I was thinking . I don't think roys teachings is a good mash up with Chris's style.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Quit hunting midgets and it won't look so bad. If 3G ko'd Eubank people would say, that was 3G, but this is embarrassing.
          I agree, with all due respect to little Liam , Jr. & Roy were talking GGG and Canelo , before that raised eyebrows now it just looks and sounds ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Eubank is garbage. Always has been.

His dad wasn’t great and his son is legitimately 100x worse.
            Im from England and I would have a hard time putting him in a HOF...There were a lot of really filler fights during his reign.

Nigel Benn, Michael Watson, there isnt that much else.

People would ***** a little about Arturo Gatii and Donald Curry getting in. Didnt know why.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Eubanks relies on reflexes too much for defense. Liked his hands down too much, I'm sure so he can throw punches that opponent can't see
              Tell me , how did that workout for him

Comment

I don’t think he can comeback from this and even if he does he’ll never be the same
                Bad beating in all senses

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post

That's what I was thinking . I don't think roys teachings is a good mash up with Chris's style.
                  I don't think Roy is a coach, period.

Comment

But a loss don't mean retirement. Eubanks wants to make amends now and show he's better than that

Comment

Why all the sons of great fighters turn out to be flops in the ring, I wonder?

You can only succeed if your dad was a random bum, such as in Floyd's or RJJ's case

but if your dad was a world class fighter, good, great or legendary level, you're going to suck as a pro boxer

the fact Chavez Jr is probably the most succesful ¨son of a legend¨ so far, says it all

Comment

Working...
                      X