Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Comments on Berlanga Free Agency, Floats Canelo Matchup as 'Massive Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

He actually tried to sell the Vargas v Dullorme fight as “Mexico vs PR”..I can vividly remember the interview from a few years back. And yes the Hearn/Dazn invasion definitely had bold yet unspoken racial undertones, in both direct methodology and in hearn’s rabid supporters back in the uk. I was glad to see Foundational Black American fighters, managers, and fans stand their ground in solidarity. They did what any other community or ethnic group would have done, and would have been expected to do. People who negatively focus heavily on them (and I assume you are a member of that group) get very threatened and offended by that.
    you would assume correctly my friend hahaha
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Berlanga is nowhere near being ready for Canelo

Bob Arum been in this business a very long time and it is very rare that he let guys just walk away, I think after his last few fights they know he is not that good and is a Knockout waiting to happen. I struggle to find any top 168 Fighter that he for sure can beat. Young Diego Pacheco would beat Berlanga right now especially with Benavidez Sr. as his trainer

Comment

Working...
      X