Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Gonna Put My Neck on the Line that Canelo Fights Bivol For 168 Undisputed This Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Canelo could prolong his career, if he stays away from 175! I do agree that I don't see him doing much after 2024!
    It's not only the 175 pound division that he need's to stay away from, it's certain fighter's in his current 168 pound division that he has to stay away from.
    Those fighter's are David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez, and believe it or not David "Osvary Morrell" Morrell Jr.
    Who are both bigger than Dmitry Bivol, and Benavidez punches in combination just like Bivol, while Morrell punches harder than Bivol.
    To make matters even worse than that for Canelo they both have sturdy chin's, are younger, and just as athletic as Bivol.
    Can you see the doomsday factor'(s)) for Canelo if he accept's to fight any of those two young, and hungry dynamo's, at this late stage in his career?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      If Bivol leaves Hearn, it would happen, just like when Haney left Hearn! Beterbiev is 37 years old! Father Time is not on his side! That fight has to happen in 2022, or it won't happen!
      Father Time (that rude impatient bastard) is not on Beterbievs' side, so Beterbiev has to start advocating at the top of his lung's, for that fight against Bivol.
      Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

• All these losers pos write nothing interesting about possible outcomes between the bouts of professional elite boxers of the current times. These ignorant jealous nobodies merely spread hate doe no reason about people who live much better lives then the losers ever will. Nothing intelligent from this riff raff.

Comment

Working...
        X