Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Gonna Put My Neck on the Line that Canelo Fights Bivol For 168 Undisputed This Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Gonna Put My Neck on the Line that Canelo Fights Bivol For 168 Undisputed This Year

Eddie Hearn is apparently confident that Canelo Alvarez and Dmitry Bivol will partake in a rematch later this year. What's more, the Matchroom head has an inkling the proposed return bout will be staged not at the light heavyweight limit as last time but at 168, where Alvarez holds all four major belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

May take a fleet of trucks to pull Hearn’s tongue from tainted beef bro’s colon

Comment

Sounds like the judges all lined up and ready for the fix.

Comment

Different weight, same outcome. If Canelo does put his straps on the line, I'll tip my hat to him.

Comment

Now Hearn says that Canelo is fighting Ryder and after that Bivol for undisputed at 168. So basically giving no chance for Ryder to win.
          But when the Ryder fight gets closer it's suddenly 50/50 and great fight for Canelos legacy.

Comment

*Gonna Put My Neck on the Line that Canelo Gets His $h.it Pushed in By Bivol For 168 Undisputed This Year

Fixed it for you Eddie
            mgame mgame Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
              Wow you're fast today....
              You got the first Negative Hearn Post before the usual Hearn Trollers
              "Oldskoolg Sayithowitisuk or thack"
              Congratulations!
              Uncle SneakyTouch Uncle SneakyTouch likes this.

Comment

Even a slight slippage from Bivol due to dropping down will have him robbed, Christ he beat the kid 10-2 and almost got a draw.

Canelo just has to get back to fighting in a similar manner to the Danny Jacobs fight and he might just win a few rounds enough for the judges to give him a questionable UD...

Comment

I believe this is a hype job to keep this aura of invincibility he had (falsely) prior to his loss to Bivol. I still don't believe he wants that rematch with Bivol. He was beaten too soundly. If he takes the rematch, kudos to him, but I think there will be an excuse, in some form or another, as to why the fight can't be made.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                    Best post of 2023 so far.... well played sir!

Comment

Working...
                    X