Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Receives Contract For Davis-Garcia: 'Devil Is In The Details; April 15, Let's Go!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-PBC posters (you know who you are) are now kicking themselves because they have to eat the ass-whipping crow
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      Good news! I'm looking forward to this fight

More like great news! Boxing’s in a bad spot right but this fight has the potential to be promoted to the heavens which would be great for the sport plus I believe it has zero chance of being a stinker. Someone’s getting decapitated

OnePunch OnePunch likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Two months after all parties declared a done deal was in place, Gervonta Davis and Ryan Garcia are nearly set to fight. A contract has been sent to Golden Boy Promotions containing details of the proposed super fight, company founder and chairman Oscar De La Hoya confirmed on Tuesday. The Hall of Fame former six-division champion was prepared to review in full with Garcia shortly after a press conference in Los Angeles to promote Golden Boy's upcoming January 28 DAZN show in Inglewood, California.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        So PBC finally sent and people were ****tin on Oscar for no reason. His tweet sped things up. I'll still believe it only when it is official and tickets go on sale
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

i'll believe it when i see them in the ring

Comment

Whoever loses will be irrelevant going forward. If Garcia loses it'll be like yeah of course, finally exposed. If Tank loses, it will be jeez bro you lost to Ryan? Get your ass outta here.

I personally kind of think Garcia might win a decision if he doesn't over commit to anything.
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-17-2023, 10:01 PM.
            TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
              Whoever loses will be irrelevant going forward. If Garcia loses it'll be like yeah of course, finally exposed. If Tank loses, it will be jeez bro you lost to Ryan? Get your ass outta here.
              They could turn it into a trilogy.....if the fight goes viral and make an absolute killing. Enough to retire...
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Oscar negotiation skills are excellent .. proven repeatedly
                Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  Oscar negotiation skills are excellent .. proven repeatedly
                  Shut up Oscar!! lol

Comment

Great news for boxing, so where will this fight stream? DAZN? Showtime? Or both?

Comment

Let's go! no more utensils involve
                      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X