Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia to Gervonta Davis: No More Talking, Let's Get It On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Garcia, but Davis is putting him to sleep.

maybe he can be like Gina Carano and make movies or something….
    Sosay Sosay Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I like Garcia, but Davis is putting him to sleep.

maybe he can be like Gina Carano and make movies or something….
      If you actually mean transition, I totally agree with you, he has Oscar to support him

Comment

fight is going be a big event something Boxing really does need I hope they Load up the Card
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by luvgun View Post
          Cryin Lying Ryan G. has been yelling out Tank Tank I want Tank for about 5 years now. This fight ain't happening in April. More excuses from Crying Lyin Ryan are to come.
          Yeah, I'll believe it's happening when I see Cryan actually in the ring, gloved up, listening to the refs final instructions!
          just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post
            Meh, I don’t give that flash knockdown too much weight. He did get up right away and win every second of the remaining rounds and finished him with a beaut of liver punch. That KD might have been the best thing for his learning curve. I noticed Fortuna tried to land that same punch all night to no avail.
            Garcia fights tall, uses his advantages well. Tank will need him to lean in and overcommit. I dunno, if the betting odds are in Tank’s favor I might have to plunk down a wad on Garcia.
            In the uk we have tank opening at 3/10 (about -333), and Garcia is 13/5 (+260)
            Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post
              Meh, I don’t give that flash knockdown too much weight. He did get up right away and win every second of the remaining rounds and finished him with a beaut of liver punch. That KD might have been the best thing for his learning curve. I noticed Fortuna tried to land that same punch all night to no avail.
              Garcia fights tall, uses his advantages well. Tank will need him to lean in and overcommit. I dunno, if the betting odds are in Tank’s favor I might have to plunk down a wad on Garcia.
              I see why you mean tho can easily see Garcia winning, especially after tanks last few fights. Campbell is no pushover and that win was impressive from Garcia imo. Better than anything tank has done.
              Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MMegatron View Post

I see why you mean tho can easily see Garcia winning, especially after tanks last few fights. Campbell is no pushover and that win was impressive from Garcia imo. Better than anything tank has done.
                Not sure why you're so high on Garcia. He's got a ton of gaps in his game. Very flat footed, poor movement, and he fights with his chin in the air. He will need to be able to keep Tank off, which means jabs and uppercuts. But he tends to underutilize both. His favorite tools are the left hook, often as a check hook, and the lead right.

Tank has sparred Ryan in the past. He's well aware of Garcia's speed, which is the main thing he's got going for him. I could see him winning, because he really is fast, but I also think Tank is more skilled and has more in the toolbox. Should be an interesting fight either way, but Ryan has a ton of bad habits, so don't be surprised if Tank is the one who makes it look easy.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

That's all you keep doing is talking, so why don't you take your own advise.
                  Just shut up, take the fight, and don't you dare pull out of it no matter what.

Comment

tough fight... ryan can't really fight but somehow someway, he always lands that left... tank will be at a huge height/reach disadvantage here.. tank needs to incorporate some head and upper body movements going into this fight and since ryan fights and stand tall, tank needs to start going to the body more.

Comment

I can't wait to see Gervonta stop this gay model MF'er! I want him to go into deep waters and get drowned.

Comment

Working...
                      X