Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia: I Didn't Know Where I Was When He Hit Me With That Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
    The favorite wins and gets CRITIZED. The underdog loses in a competitive fight and still gets CRITIZED. Some of you keyboard warriors are just plain pathetic.
    Criticized***

Comment

Hope dude is straight. He looked totally lost when the last round of the fight ended. Sucks he retired on his stool, but I will never blame a guy for quitting a fight to preserve his health. He fought a great fight and hope he can recover well and come back stronger.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Garcia didn't take a dive, Garcia felt the power and he was hurt and he knew that he was done if he went out!! he quite!! In **** fighting there's two type of rooster's, One that grows when he's hurt and smells blood!! The other type is he feels hurt and smells blood!! He puts his tail down and runs!!! Garcia put his tail down and ran!!! Bottom line!! FACTS are FACTS!!!

Comment

I don't need for anyone to get their life ruined to entertain me or prove anything to me. If a guy feels like he can't continue or doesn't want to continue , who am I to criticize ?
          I've boxed , fought in Tae Kwon Do tournaments, served in the 10th SFG (A) and was a bouncer in the busiest bar in the world. I respect anyone who puts themselves on the line. At what point a man decides enough is enough is up to them to reconcile with the man in the mirror.
          mind_blown mind_blown sicko sicko like this.

Comment

seems to be OK, concussion most likely but right call, live to fight another day Champ still Champ at 130 with plenty of more opportunities to make even more money for him and his family

Last edited by sicko; 01-08-2023, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OhG View Post
              Garcia didn't take a dive, Garcia felt the power and he was hurt and he knew that he was done if he went out!! he quite!! In **** fighting there's two type of rooster's, One that grows when he's hurt and smells blood!! The other type is he feels hurt and smells blood!! He puts his tail down and runs!!! Garcia put his tail down and ran!!! Bottom line!! FACTS are FACTS!!!

What you know about ****fights ? I'm Cuban and grew up in Louisiana , my dad was really big into chicken fights, I grew uo going with him to all the little towns in the country where they had ****pits. My dad and his partner had a few hundred birds at one time. We would go down to Miami a few times a year for the big 3 **** and 5 **** derbys. We even went to fights in Puerto Rico a couple of times . My father had someone smuggle some good eggs out of Cuba and most of his chickens came from those bloodlines. Those were some good times. I'm a big animal lover , I work with Rottweiler rescues and foster Rottweilers. I don't see anything wrong with rooster fights though. It's a better life for them than what farmed chickens for food get. It ****** when they made the fights illegal in Louisiana. My dad got so mad that he sold his business and moved out of the state.
              Those were some good times.

Comment

Tank has incredible power.
                KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  seems to be OK, concussion most likely but right call, live to fight another day Champ still Champ at 130 with plenty of more opportunities to make even more money for him and his family
                  That what I was telling the folks that were watching the fight with me. He looked like he suffered a concussion. He got hit with a good left that he almost went down and then they were other punches that followed. He really looked that he was in LaLa land, he simply didn't recover in that minute and he said that he could not see from the right eye after the punch and didn't know where he was.
                  sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X