Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Hector Luis Garcia - Weigh-In Results From Washington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Dang homeboy,you sealed that love letter with a kiss and everything!! Boxingisgreat gonna scratch your eyes out now....
    I still have a few seats left on the bandwagon, but they're going fast. I can't promise to save you one by December.
    Last edited by Rebelrbg; 01-06-2023, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

Hector Garcia is bigger than Tank.......

You people who act like Tank is a big lightweight and fought the majority of his fights at 135 are hilarious
      Héctor Garcia has had 4 fights at #130 and up until 20 months ago campaigned at #126. So this is his first fight at #135. There will be an adjustment no doubt. But happy for Garcia, he seems pretty cool and glad he’s getting a nice payday and hope he takes advantage of the opportunity.

Comment

I haven't seen a fight card in a few weeks and I'm hungry for live fights. Then this PPV comes along. Same thing happened last year when I bought the Ortiz/Martin PPV. that all-HW card turned out pretty entertaining. I don't think I will pull the trigger on this one, none of the fights seem all that compelling.

Comment

Working...
        X