Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Stop Trying To Down Me or Down Katie or Serrano; Everybody Knows GWOAT is No. 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until shields is defeated she can say what ever she wants.so ghetto or not she is the champion and until someone comes along and beats her then every one ☝️ should take a long jump
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      She is the greatest and only because she is Irish and white. Shields was set up to lose the fight and I did not think she could box that great got my respect.
      If you think Irish people are somehow privileged then you know nothing of this country.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post

If you think Irish people are somehow privileged then you know nothing of this country.
        If you took offence apologies but I don’t see how anybody cannot say she is the best this year Katie had a thrilling fight

Comment

Irish people are privileged. Lol you obviously know nothing about Ireland if you think that. No other country in Europe has suffered more than the Irish people when it comes to empires invading, staying for centuries and murdering the natives. .

Comment

Oh I might add one or two Balkan countries to that list, Albania definitely suffered as much as the Irish.

Comment

I always get a kick out of people who speak in the 3rd person.
              ruedboy always gets a kick out of people who speak in the 3rd person.
              ruedboy thinks speaking in the 3rd person might be his New Years resolution.

Comment

Working...
              X